Casey Anthony TRIAL Thread #4

With the defense case coming to a close, will Casey testify?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the WFTV blog.. Not sure if i can post the link so I didnt

Bruce at WFTV: Very high marks on Rate My Professors website

OMG>...I seriously laughed out loud when her publications are "if you want to know if you're dying as the cleaning lady" and "The Chicken Soup Books" wow...those are some highly regarded academic publications. I'll be Dr. Vass is ordering them on amazon right now to improve his repitoire.

Karioth is a professor at FSU and teaches 5 different classes on grief, loss and trauma. Could you imagine sitting in her class? I would have a puddle of drool on my desk from sleeping the entire time.

If this is the same professor (and it is, if she was teaching 1999-2003), her Death and Dying class was very popular. You had to plan out your own funeral and write your own eulogy. I didn't take it, but I did go to one lecture. I don't know if her class was popular because it was interesting, or because it gave you a humanities credit and an honors credit without too much effort.

According to Pamela(MagpieFromHinky) this witness is a grief "expert" that has never interviewed Casey.

Correct. Jeff Ashton asked this in court the other day and the defense verified that she has never talked to Casey. Why is that? They really couldn't find a spare hour to have this woman talk to Casey so she could not only give her "expertise" on the subject but talk directly to what she saw in Casey?

okay I want to know if she knows someone who went out and partied for 31 days before they even realized there loved one was gone

I was a member of Compassionate Friends.

We are in for a lecture from this lady. That won't be allowed. What a whacko!

Correct. Jeff Ashton asked this in court the other day and the defense verified that she has never talked to Casey. Why is that? They really couldn't find a spare hour to have this woman talk to Casey so she could not only give her "expertise" on the subject but talk directly to what she saw in Casey?

I guess if she did interview Casey, she would find that Casey is an evil person, not grief-strickened.

If this is the same professor (and it is, if she was teaching 1999-2003), her Death and Dying class was very popular. You had to plan out your own funeral and write your own eulogy. I didn't take it, but I did go to one lecture. I don't know if her class was popular because it was interesting, or because it gave you a humanities credit and an honors credit without too much effort.

I think I can guess... :rolleyes1

JudgeJeanine "Dr listen carefully answer only questions". Judge getting stern for good reason. She acts likes this is a social event. caseyanthony

Richard is on a ROLL:

RichardHornsby Good grief Charlie Brown! She now wants us to utilize Chicken Soup for the soul to reach a verdict! This lady is coo coo for cocoa puffs! 1 minute ago

RichardHornsby No seriously, this lady is one of those fake Twitter accounts that have taken an interest in the #CaseyAnthony case?
42 seconds ago

RichardHornsbySims: Did you get your degree from a Cracker Jack box? Sally: No, we just made this @$^@ up as we went. #CaseyAnthony
32 seconds ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter