Casey Anthony TRIAL Thread #4

With the defense case coming to a close, will Casey testify?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet this is a ploy by the defense to make River Cruz seem normal. She can't possibly be nuttier than this "doctor."

"@stevehelling: River Cruz tells source in the hallway, "I'm irate." I expect some drama soon."
by abcashleigh via twitter at 4:18 PM

Even Casey was trying to hide a laugh a little while ago.

I think JBP accepted her as a witness so he could have a good laugh when Ashton cross examines her! I think JBP needs some levity and her craziness is just the perfect thing!

Because its a 1st degree murder case, the judge wants to eliminate as many reasons for appeal as possible and not allowing a defense expert witness would be a big one. Perry probably also knows that Ashton is going to rip this lady to shreds anyway on cross, so what's the harm.

I'm kinda glad that she was accepted. This will be fun to watch when Ashton gets a hold of her. Did the jury see all of this? And I believe that people experience grief differently but not grieving at all is suspicious.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

No one will believe the books about this trial.

I think Jean C. will be first with a book. She has six notebooks full of notes already.

please please PLEASE let the jury have half a brain between them all and can see what a looney tune this chick is

ok - the "child" didn't just die - HER MOTHER KILLED HER

OMG, now all of a sudden Casey is looking like she is going to cry. How convenient!

anyone else think ashton kusher is gonna pop out and tell us we've been punked??

Well, this lady brought me out of lurkdom.

Real wacky attitude with this chick. I find her more annoying than Hose B.
I wonder if she "helps" people or they just stop coming because she is so annoying. She probably figures they are done grieving when they don't come back.

Go get her JA!

Welcome. BBM - I think you're correct!

Sally Jessy Raphael inhabited by Aunt Clara!!:lmao:

PERFECT description - thanks! :rotfl:

ok - this website is peer revied by all of us - does that in anyway make us experts???

she doesn't know who reviews?? who the peers are???

that's because she doesn't have any peers - she stands alone in the middle of the desert baez should have left her there

Not so fast, Kurby - she may have peers on HER planet. ;)

michele_lucas‎ RT @YesBiscuit: #caseyanthony Dr. Karioth, can you explain what a traumatologist is? Dr. Karioth: "Oklahoma, where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain!"

I'm lovin' all your comments and tweets. :laughing:

:mad: Wonderful amazing loving mother ??

Not one word in there describes KC! Who's DS trying to fool?

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
"I don't know how to put this, I'm kind of big deal. I have many leather-bound books, my office smells of rich mahogany." - Sally Karioth

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter