Casey Anthony TRIAL Thread #4

With the defense case coming to a close, will Casey testify?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really think she is following the "assume assume assume" ????
She looks like she was lost long ago.

why assume?????? why didn't they just have the quack - oops i mean dr - talk to KC????

is it easier to fake a response the way the defense wants if she doesn't talk to casey? not that she could figure out how to get out of an open door way if she was standing in front of it

I'm back on page 166, but I'm looking through my University Library databases for a match to "Southeast" or "Southeastern" and the only publications we've got are the Southeastern Journal of Social Science, Southeast Asian Journal of Tropical Medicine and Public Health and the Southeastern Environmental Law Journal.

A for searching Karioth, there are NO refereed journal articles under her name. Is she an adjunct up at UF? I'm sure they don't have Assistant or full Professors for any length of time on staff without publications.

(sorry, the academic in me had to do *something* while I'm reading your comments!)

WHat affect can that have?

Here we go. WE get to listen to the good doctor who had too many martinis.

WTH??? Is Sims going to tell the whole story in "assumptions"??? And there we go...I'm going to haul my DDs out for pelvic exams before it ends up in court that I didn't!

I know, at what point is it that I should bring mine in... lordy, if it ever got out that I didn't bring my underage daughter into an OB/GYN before her 16th birthday I'd never live it down :scared1:

Is grieving also included stealing checks and shopping so you create charges for yourself?

Sure ... why not .... we all grieve in different ways!

Assume her mother didn't take her to the OB/GYN at 19 and pregnant? If she was capable of getting pregnant, she was capable of making her own OB/GYN appointment at that point. And Casey was allegedly on birth control? If it were anything but condoms, then she DID go to the OB/GYN. At age 19, she is an adult and can take care of herself without Mommy. :sad2:

My Mommy must be a very bad mommy. She didn't take me the the OB/GYN. I took my own butt to the OB/GYN when I wanted to go on the pill. My mommy didn't do it for me. And, at 19, you should be able to handle that stuff on your own, anyway. I made all my own appointments even when I was in high school! Ai-yi-yi!

I think Sims has lost the witness. She looks confused.
Oh, I'm sure sh isn't hearing this for the first time.

If she says "she would go out and party and do hot body contests", I'll scream...when I'm done laughing.

This testimony is useless. I don't think the vitameatavegamin lady is helping at all.

I'm back on page 166, but I'm looking through my University Library databases for a match to "Southeast" or "Southeastern" and the only publications we've got are the Southeastern Journal of Social Science, Southeast Asian Journal of Tropical Medicine and Public Health and the Southeastern Environmental Law Journal.

A for searching Karioth, there are NO refereed journal articles under her name. Is she an adjunct up at UF? I'm sure they don't have Assistant or full Professors for any length of time on staff without publications.

(sorry, the academic in me had to do *something* while I'm reading your comments!)

She SAID she is a PROF there. and has been for 40 years.
Maybe she lied:scared1:

You know what happens when you assume....

BTW, I do remember Dr. Karioth being pretty full of herself. She said, or a description of her class said, something like this is the most important class you will take in your life. In the honors program you had to have a certain number of "lecture points" (I forgot what they called it) for lectures outside of the classes you were taking your freshman year, that's the only reason I went to her lecture.

This is soooooo boring....Can we please get onto River Cruz, or whatever the heck her name is?? There's got to be some bombshell testimony coming from her and her aliases.......

My son goes to FSU. When he gets home from work - I will have him log into the FSU library and do a search there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter