Casey Anthony TRIAL Thread #4

With the defense case coming to a close, will Casey testify?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone hit the nail on the head when they said this lady teaches at Hogwarts. The Art of Magical Thinking and Finding Out A Way to Blame Someone Else For The Death of Your Child is her next class that is offered.

Just when I thought this trial could not get any stranger, we now have magical thinking and God knows what else!

Given my Disney Addicition, I would be Guilty of "MAgical Thinking" almost every day...

Ok, admit it. How many of us googled "magical thinking"?:rotfl2:

Whenever one of my kids asks for a new car or something out of the world, I ask them "What color are the moons on your planet?" I wonder what color Casey's moons are, because she is definitely not thinking on this planet.

Ok, admit it. How many of us googled "magical thinking"?:rotfl2:

:rolleyes1

Magical thinking

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
For the book, see Magical Thinking (book).
Magical thinking is causal reasoning that looks for correlation between acts or utterances and certain events. In religion, folk religion and superstition, the correlation posited is between religious ritual, such as prayer, sacrifice or the observance of a taboo, and an expected benefit or recompense. In clinical psychology, magical thinking is a condition that causes the patient to experience irrational fear of performing certain acts or having certain thoughts because they assume a correlation with their acts and threatening calamities.

:lmao:

Just when I thought this trial could not get any stranger, we now have magical thinking and God knows what else!
Uh oh...I do magical thinking in WDW. And have a duct tape fetish. Putting it all together...

And since when is a 22 yr old WOMAN a "child"???

I did! It's more common for OCD folks to have "MAgical Thinking" I couldn't find a singl;;e reference to magical thinking and Killing your child.

I'm watching the feed from WFTV. Is anyone else seeing Baez and LDB having a good laugh right out in the open? They are even patting each other on the shoulder. WTH!

I would love to know what LDB and Baez are talking about.

Wondering how difficult it would be to get Ashton to see if this napkin smelled like chloroform then duct tape him and dump him in a swamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter