Casey Anthony TRIAL Thread #4

With the defense case coming to a close, will Casey testify?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all!! I have been MIA for the last couple of days....why do I have to be so busy at my office, doesn't anyone understand that we have the trial of century going on right now?! :lmao:

My prediction:

8-10 of the jurors will want 1st degree murder, they will argue with the lone holdouts for appx 5-6 hours. Then they will comprise on 2nd degree and guilty of all other charges.

Total time to convict 10-12 hours. Every juror will want to deliberate on Sunday so they can spend the 4th with their families and friends.

Have a happy trial day!

Someone please tell me what this testimony is accomplishing. He should have stopped after she said she didn't ask him anything else after the snowball out of control issue. Who really cares if this man had an affair or not. That part of this is between him, his wife and god.

Does anyone remember Amber Fry? The mistress from the Scott Peterson trial? She in my opinion was a valuable witness. She figured out the truth, then she went to the authorities and worked with them to get to the truth out. This woman didn't do that. She did the opposite. That's fishy to me.

Is LDB in the court today?

I look at this woman on the stand, and I just don't see how she's creditable. Plus, even if George had the affair, how does that prove that he did anything to Caylee's body?

Additionally--even he said it was an accident---how about may e it was just his opinion or what he wanted to believe?

I would guess Ashton will just impeach her instead.

Twitter:
@MagpieFromHinky
Pamela
I'm sorry. I have credibility issues w/a women who not only sleeps w/a married man but befriends the wife & attends the memorial

She just said her sister collected money. Now she collected it. Didnt want the media to trash her and then sells her story to the national enquirer.

it shows that the entire family is a bunch of liars. If the defense can say that YES. Casey is a liar. But NO. She didn't kill her daughter, then I can say the same about George. Also, this woman can say that it was an accident that spiraled out of control. THAT'S IT. She didn't go into detail about what George did with the body? She knows nothing about where George put the body? I'm sorry, but that makes no sense to me. If someone confesses that to me, I'm going out of my way to find out the truth.

That's true. But Georges testimony yesterday was pretty strong. This testimony shows that he is a liar, and he can not be trusted.

No one is saying George killed Caylee, but based on the conversation that it was an accident that went out of control back in Thanksgivings when Caylees body was found in December..

If I was a juror, it would put some crediance into the defenses case for the moment.
-just trying to see where the defense is going with this.. please don't beat me!- :D

I would want to know what happened if someone had confessed that to me, but, other people I know wouldn't want to know details for fear of what they might hear.

She said there was an Intimate releationship with george. That she was paid 4K for her story by the national enquirer. Ashton is currently in the process of turning the witness

She said the 4th balloon release is when they split but didn't remember the date. Weren't the balloon releases at Caylees b'day?

I had to run out for a few minutes. What did I miss during the River Cruise testimony?
Apparently of all the news/tabloids in all the world, she choose the National Enquirer as the most trustworthy to give her story too LMAO!!!:rotfl:

Affair or no affair. The jury isn't there to determine whether they did or didn't. Bottom line. This woman was "told" that George admitted that it was an accident. What did she do with that infomation? I mean, that's how she met the family, she was there to find Caylee. So what did she do when George dropped this bombsell in her lap? Did she go to the cops? NO! She pocketed $4000 from NE. Also, in the beginning, the denied NE paid her anything.

I think it's possible that she took what George had said out of context. Maybe he was speculating what happened for Casey--an accident that spun out of control--for Casey. Nothing about him being involved and this man has been through so much he doesn't remember saying that.

Apparently in all the news/tabloids in all the world, she choose the National Enquirer as the most trustworthy to give her story too LMAO!!!:rotfl:

Yeah, I kinda wonder about that. I mean, wouldn't you go to people magazine? It would be interesting to see if she did try to shop at other media outlets for her story instead of just the national Enquirer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter