Casey Anthony TRIAL Thread #4

With the defense case coming to a close, will Casey testify?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to run out for a few minutes. What did I miss during the River Cruise testimony?

That if you have a bad past and the media tells about it, you are being trashed and that the National Enquirer will not edit your story and share the real truth after they pay you for it.

I think it's possible that she took what George had said out of context. Maybe he was speculating what happened for Casey--an accident that spun out of control--for Casey. Nothing about him being involved and this man has been through so much he doesn't remember saying that.

I agree with you here 100 percent. I think that he knew as a cop that Casey did it.

I was just also playing devils advocate! :D

I think it's possible that she took what George had said out of context. Maybe he was speculating what happened for Casey--an accident that spun out of control--for Casey. Nothing about him being involved and this man has been through so much he doesn't remember saying that.

I beleive George.

Ashton points out she claimed under oath to no affair 2-17-10

Saw on NG last night that a woman in Tenn thinks her late son is Caylee's father. Sounds fishy to me.

She's contradicting herself at every question. :rolleyes1

I know I always turn to the Nat Enq as my first & most reliable source for news! ;)

I love Ashton! He's seeing how many time he can say "National Enquirer" in the cross examination. Does Baez really believe that the jurors are going to believe this kook over GA?

She just said her sister collected money. Now she collected it. Didnt want the media to trash her and then sells her story to the national enquirer.
Yeah, did she or did she not get paid? Did her sister get paid so that she could say that she (River) didn't?

And aren't they NOT twins???

River is biting her bottom lip. Noticed it after Ashton mentioned that letter/txt came 5 days after little girl's remains were found.

Deposition time!!!!!

I wish I could find this - but it seems to me that on some tv interview/soundbite with George (I am local - so I have seen many) he had stated something to the effect that if his daughter had anything at all to do with it - it had to be by accident. I could be remembering wrong - anyone else hear something like this? My point is that all the Anthonys have tried to find ways to cover for or justify Casey's behavior. Why would this statement be any different?

I do not find her credible at all. Really? The National Enquirer would be more fair than ANY other media source? Lying in a sworn statement is against the law as well. She changed her story to become part of the story.

I say 2nd Degree Murder, child neglect all counts of lying. Jury deliberates 3 days - 2 hours.

And if George really did say that.......she doesn't question him about it? She lets it go?:confused:

"...that SHE tried to cover it up".
That is BIG!

Even if George slept with "The River" that does not make him look uncredible in my eyes.

Good Morning All~

I think she's answered a few questions with a few different answers, I'm quite confused.....

"...that she tried to cover it up".
That is BIG!

Insession commentator (Casey Jordan?)---says that this saves George from lying on the stand...as Jose did not say the complete statement.

River is getting majorly miffed. Not good if you are there to "just tell the truth".

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter