Casey Anthony TRIAL Thread #4

With the defense case coming to a close, will Casey testify?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's in a sweat. She took her jacket off. I would LOVE it if she would just blurt out that she lied.

Sonny Hostin saying that River hasn't really "given anything" to Jeff Ashton, for such a seasoned prosecutor. ????

My predictions: aggrevated child abuse, aggrivated manslaughter, all 4 lying counts. Jury deliberates 12- 14 hours.

We had a high profile trial this year locally. Multiple murders from last summer. Trial was about 2 weeks long if I remember correctly. Jury deliberated less than 1 hour! Defendant found guilty on all counts. I think this jury will be all business & get it done quickly, too.

So you dont want the media to trash you, you sold a story. The statement and never went to the police, but thought you would make money on the statement. I wonder if they bring in anything on the rebuttal? Oh boy now the jury knows you have a criiminal back round. :woohoo:

Yeah, I kinda wonder about that. I mean, wouldn't you go to people magazine? It would be interesting to see if she did try to shop at other media outlets for her story instead of just the national Enquirer.

My guess is that she wasn't credible enough for People magazine. However, credible enough for the rag mag that the National Inquirer is ...

Richard is on a roll this morning :goodvibes

RichardHornsby She sure doesn't look so tough now, what's a matter Pocahontas, didn't realize that you get paddled when you lie? 3 minutes ago

RichardHornsby Inside Edition Alert: River Cruz to be cast as Chief Sitting Bull in next remake of "Battle at Little Big Horn." Mason to play Gen. Custard 4 minutes ago

So basically the detectives showed up at her door *first*, and she gave a statement that said she did not sleep with George.

Then, she ends up going back to detectives to tell them that she did sleep with George, and give them the statement.
And at that time she sold her story because of her sister?

Is that about right?

Definitely don't need to have a degree as a body language expert to know that this chick is sweating bullets.

So you dont want the media to trash you, you sold a story. The statement and never went to the police, but thought you would make money on the statement. I wonder if they bring in anything on the rebuttal? Oh boy now the jury knows you have a criiminal back round. :woohoo:

But did she say she didn't and "they know that"? Or did I hear her wrong?

Ok..how many movies of the week are there going to be?? ANd which version? Or which versions?? LMAO! OMG, the drama. ANd none of this has anything to do with what happend to that poor baby!

Casey killed her! Was it an accident?? Possibly....but at this point it doesn't matter, since all she does is lie. The truth could have set her free. I don't think she will get the death penalty..but I think she will be in jail for a long long time!

ANy bets on when George and Cindy get divorced??

Insession commentator (Casey Jordan?)---says that this saves George from lying on the stand...as Jose did not say the complete statement.

River is getting majorly miffed. Not good if you are there to "just tell the truth".

I agree, if you have one story and you stick to it and it's the truth, I don't know how you could be on the stand crying over what is currently being asked. I don't see this as grilling the witness as much as I see it as trying to get her two stories straight, she has me completely confused as to what she's trying to say. I think GA told her he thought it was an accident that snowballed out of control, not that he knew it or that he saw it or that ICA even told him this....

Richard is on a roll this morning :goodvibes

RichardHornsby She sure doesn't look so tough now, what's a matter Pocahontas, didn't realize that you get paddled when you lie? 3 minutes ago

RichardHornsby Inside Edition Alert: River Cruz to be cast as Chief Sitting Bull in next remake of "Battle at Little Big Horn." Mason to play Gen. Custard 4 minutes ago

Thank you for causing me to spew Mountain Dew all over my keyboard! :lmao:

If you're telling the truth, you wouldn't get as confused and frustrated as River Cruz seems to be getting! I think River Cruz needs to go under a new alias: Miss Pants on Fire ....

awww, she's crying on the stand. She has an affair with a married man and she wants pitty? Not buyin' it!:sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter