Cass, Nancy & Chuck - September 2022 Disney Wonder Alaska Cruise - This time without the covid!

I am totally cracking up at your bathroom story. I can totally see you doing it. Heck I would too.
Looks like a great day and nice and relaxing. I have noticed on all the ships (#5ships1year) that they have a lot of issues with those buttons working all over the ship. I use them just knowing those doors are heavy and am shocked how many do not work.

Reactions: NAB
Haha, Mark Me 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿.

If it is what I am thinking, such a good line in such a good tv show!

Right???!!! Soooo good! ::yes:::thumbsup2

Mark me James I mean Cass your tr will make a difference in the planning of others
Hahaha, love it!!! :rotfl2:

I'm glad I could help others with their own trips...it's kind of what I do. :rolleyes::earboy2:

When dh and I were talking about should of done this it was eat in port. Each day we were out we debated it and didn’t do it except for our terrible meal in carcross

Oh no!! At the Bistro??? We never made it there before they closed, maybe that was a good thing??
I am totally cracking up at your bathroom story. I can totally see you doing it. Heck I would too.
Looks like a great day and nice and relaxing. I have noticed on all the ships (#5ships1year) that they have a lot of issues with those buttons working all over the ship. I use them just knowing those doors are heavy and am shocked how many do not work.

It was soooo grumpy the way it came out of my mouth too! :lmao: I only talk to my good friends like that. ;):rotfl:

It's kind of terrible that they don't work, I had no idea! :sad2:

September 10th

I was most excited for today since we missed Ketchikan last time. :hyper:

We had breakfast at Triton's and then headed to deck 4 to watch us sail into Ketchikan. It was GORGEOUS!! It was a good hour or so sailing down in between the two islands and the scenery was spectacular!

We passed the NCL Spirit, which was docked at Ward Cove. I'm so glad Disney docks downtown and not here!

132.jpg

We also got to see a few planes land and take off at the airport.

133.jpg

We spotted this ship in dry dock. We all remarked how the lower half looked a lot like the classic Disney ships! There were two other smaller ships located there, the same line as this one, each smaller than the previous one. It was like Russian dolls but with cruise ships. :rotfl2:

134.jpg

135.jpg

We arrived to where we dock a good hour before we were supposed to. This was the prettiest sail in I think I've ever experienced. The sail out of Curaçao back in 2017 could give it a run for it's money but it really was gorgeous!

136.jpg

137.jpg

Where we were standing, we docked right next to #17, which of course made me think of my hubby as we got married on October 17th. In fact, today, as I write this, it's our 24th wedding anniversary. :love:

138.jpg

It didn't rain today and the skies were clear but I tell ya, it was windy as heck!!!
hurricanesmiley.gif

We lingered and watched until we saw people get off the ship, then we followed suit.

139.jpg

140.jpg

Nancy and Chuck went into the Christmas store while I headed to the Outlet Store next door. This was a really good store actually! N & C found a few things. I bought some Alaska stickers for Kira and a metal toothpick holder in the shape of a Totem Pole for our stove. I was still really hoping for a t-shirt for myself but all of the ones I liked were long sleeve and I just don't wear them, I am always too hot. 🔥

I took this pic for Rob...Predator, Star Wars and bikes, there is nothing more Rob than this photo right here. :rotfl2:

141.jpg

I almost bought Rob one of these Star Wars shirts but he already has so many t-shirts. That second one from the left is the design on the magnet that I had I bought him in Skagway.

142.jpg

We walked down the main street. Nancy collects the We Were Here Starbucks mugs and she was REALLY hoping to pick one up in one of the ports. I knew that Ketchikan was her best bet. I had researched it and knew that Safeway had a Starbucks in it and they had the mugs there. The problem with that is that it was kind of far away and with Nanc in the wheelchair, it just wasn't convenient. I did find a few posts saying that there was a store near the port that sells them for a mark-up. No one could remember the name of the store or where the exact location was but a few posts had mentioned that they remember it had the word "Orca" in the name.

143.jpg

We passed my a store called Orca Arts, so I went in there but it was fancy art and definitely was not that one! We walked over to see The Rock statue and the Ketchikan sign.

144.jpg

They get a lot of rain...my kind of town! :cool1:

Actually, it kind of reminded me a little of Victoria, B.C., and I LOOOOVE Victoria. I checked the average weather for Ketchikan and their coldest recorded temperature is -22C! Good lord, that is a cold Fall day in Calgary sometimes!! I could see myself living here. :goodvibes

145.jpg

146.jpg

Nanc took my pic, just to prove I was actually here. :p Look at that hair!! Yup, a little windy. :rolleyes::crazy:

147.jpg

N & C were ready to head back to the ship but I insisted that they see Creek Street! I mean, I was not leaving here before seeing it and I knew it wasn't too far so I made them join me. :teeth:

148.jpg

I thought this was cute!

149.jpg

It really is close, much closer than I thought actually, here is a photo of the ship with Creek Street right behind me, that's how close it was.

150.jpg

151.jpg

We ended up watching three or four seals hunt and eat salmon, it was super entertaining.

152.jpg

I wanted to go see the fish ladder so we walked all the way down, as far as we could and then the rest was up the stairs and in the woods so Nancy and Chuck continued to watch the seals up the creek while I hiked up.

The views up there were gorgeous! I came across a homeless guy in the woods, watching over from above. It kind of creeped me out a little because it was about 5-6 minutes before I even noticed him and I was all alone in the wooded area. He eventually moved on and I headed towards the falls and fish ladder.

153.jpg

I was hoping to see more salmon but we were pretty much at the end of the season. I stayed there for about 5-10 minutes getting video of some of them jumping up stream, it was pretty cool actually.

154.jpg

Back down I went and then we walked back to towards the ship. Nancy and Chuck were going to stop in that Outlet store one more time and then head back. I told them I wanted to stick around explore the town a little more. Chuck wasn't too keen on me being alone, he said Rob would kill him if something happened to me. I'm pretty independent though and I travel alone quite a bit so I assured him I would be safe. What a sweetie! :hug:

I stopped into a nice local store to check out some totem poles. I had wanted to buy a nice one for my desk back in July but they didn't really have the size I was wanting. They had bigger ones for $150-$250 USD but I wanted something a little smaller. I did stop by the Fish place that I had wanted to eat my Fish and Chips at. It wasn't too early but I was still full from breakfast. :crazy2:

155.jpg

Next time, Fish House, next time. :teeth:

156.jpg

I was on the hunt for that store to get Nancy's mug! I figured the town was small enough, I could walk by every one of them and find it. I'm stubborn that way. :rotfl2:

I walked all the way down to the famous tunnel, where the Soaring Eagle (totem?) carving was but I never crossed the street.

157.jpg

Here's the tunnel that is said to be the only one in the world that can be driven through, around and over.

158.jpg

I headed back towards the ship, going up and down all of the side streets. I figured I would start far out and make my way back to the ship. I should have done it the other way around. :rolleyes1

159.jpg

I headed down the only street I hadn't gone now, almost losing hope and then I spotted it! :banana:

The name of the store is Golden Nugget Express and it's a convenience store!! It is right next to Diamonds International! ;)

160.jpg

They had lots although it was a decent mark up but I knew Nancy wouldn't care so I bought it for her and then headed back to the ship.

161.jpg

She was thrilled when she saw it and I was right, she didn't care too much that it was $25 + tax. :rolleyes2

Nanc & Chuck went to Cabanas for lunch today, they assured me that I was right in avoiding it, she said people were eating food right off the buffet, with their bare hands and people were coughing all around her, people were not washing their hands, yeah gross! :crazy2:

I went to Pete's and grabbed me some chicken tenders! I spotted Stitch in the Atrium first, I was watching him from afar, greeting people and then he looked directly over at me and waved. He seemed super happy to see me. CM's on the ships are the best! :lovestruc

162.jpg

After a late lunch, I ended up on deck 4, watching people come back on. I spotted a seal, just at the front of the ship, catching fish and playing in the water. I texted N&C to tell them about him and they joined me. We ended watching that seal for over an hour, it was so fun! 🦭

Tonight was the Animation Magic dinner in AP I think and I skipped it. I'm not keen on that menu anyway. Actually, this might have actually happened on our Juneau day? See, this is what happens when I don't take a zillion photos, I forget things! :rolleyes1:rotfl2:

We saw a gorgeous sunset from our verandah that night!

163.jpg

164.jpg

All aboard was 8pm, so I got ready for the pool and then headed down to deck 4 with Chuck to watch us sail away. We were still tied up and the big gangplank was still attached too. We thought we were waiting on people but there were no DCL people out and about so I figured that wasn't it. I waited until about 8:15pm and then decided it was cutting too much into my pool time so I left. Chuck stuck around and found out that they had been waiting on the pilot. I guess he was just landing at the airport and needed to make his way over.

165.jpg

I enjoyed my pool time but this was the night the pool was super cold so I spent most of it in the hot tub. Thankfully this was the one night where the hot tubs weren't too busy.

I do remember being in the pool with two other ladies that night when we left port because the ship horn went off and we all JUMPED!! It was so loud, one of them shrieked and I could see all of the people in the one hot tub jump and then utter a few obscenities. :laughing: I can't believe how loud it was! When it first started going, before I realized what it was, I thought the ship had hit something or the mast was breaking. :rotfl2:

When I was drying off, Sukastama came over to say goodnight and asked me how the pool was. I told him that it was the coldest it had been in all of my 6 cruises on the Wonder.

The next evening, the pool ended up being the warmest it had ever been in all of my 6 cruises on the Wonder. :rolleyes1:rotfl2::worship:

Poor Pande! He must’ve been mortified knowing that he walked into our cabin with you still in it! But, you’re totally correct. I sooooo would’ve pounded on the door just to scare you. I’m mean like that! Lol!!!!

This being my first time in a wheelchair on a ship, I was a little shocked that it was almost impossible to get around in one. Not cool Disney. You gotta fix that!

Cabanas was not our cup of tea that day. We didn’t eat any of our food because of so many people eating right off the buffet and that little girl coughing her brains out all over the food. The CM promptly removed a couple trays of food after I made a little gesture. I think he was equally grossed out as we were. Oh and let the record show her Dad was right there with her too!

That’s when we saw “Nacho Man” eating nacho chips right from the buffet itself! And guess who we ended up sitting next to the very next morning at breakfast!?! Lol!!!

I use my Alaskan Starbucks mug every morning now. I love it and thanks so much again!

Yay, you finally got to Ketchikan! And what a gorgeous day to be there. You really covered some ground! :yay: Glad you finally found the mug for Nancy, you are one determined lady :rotfl2::love:

September 11th

Since I wasn't expecting to be writing this trip report, I have very few photos from this day, our last At Sea day of the cruise.

We had breakfast at Triton's one last time. Chuck made friends everywhere by wearing his Packers shirt. :rotfl2:

We basically spent the entire day on deck 4 mostly and a little bit on our verandah. We would go down to deck 4 and stay there as long as we could. The temperature wasn't bad but deck is basically a wind tunnel and even I had to wear pants all day. :laughing:

So when it got too windy, we would head up to the room and watch for whales from there. The problem with our verandah is that in order to see out over the white wall, Nancy had to stand up but she can't stand for long periods without feeling a lot of pain. I'm actually the same way because of my back issues and I can't stand for long so both of those options were tough for me. I could sit on deck 4 but then I couldn't really see the ocean.

We ran into Goofy out on deck 4 after breakfast. :goofy:

166.jpg

We had lunch somewhere in there, I think we all had Pete's and ate it in our room while we waited on our room service delivery of three key lime pies. :earboy2:

Since our priority today was seeing as many whales as possible and we had just sailed into mainland B.C. and Vancouver Island in the later afternoon, where you will find them all, we all agreed to skip dinner. Despite being out there all day, we didn't really see anything until the very late afternoon.

For my July cruise, since we had skipped Ketchikan and headed straight back towards Vancouver, we ended up at this area around noon and that is where Rob and I saw most of the whales that we saw on that cruise. I didn't realize that we had gotten there early due to the propeller issues! I was honestly a little bummed because the scenery from the time you get into that area until you dock in Vancouver is just gorgeous!! The other thing I didn't take into account is that it starts to get dark around 7pm and the sun is gone by around 8pm. Just when things were getting interesting, the sun faded and we couldn't see a whale if it was right next to the ship. :worried:

You could tell there were forest fires close by, it was very smoky out. :sad1:

167.jpg

The other problem with deck 4, for most of the cruise, was the noise that was coming from the repairs. I get that they have to be done but do they really have to do them midday on both at sea days? And the entire cruise, they were re-staining all of the railings on deck 4 and sometimes they didn't put the wet paint signs out and our hoodies kept sticking to the railings. :scared:

I can hear this photo.
mikemyersf.gif

168.jpg

One time, very late in the afternoon, we had run up to our room to warm up. We were all chilling in bed when I had decided to pop out onto the verandah just to see if I could spot anything. This was just before we hit Vancouver Island.

I didn't have my phone, it was just a quick pop out to see what's happening and I looked down at the water, right below our verandah and the most gorgeous orca jumped right out and right back into the water. I mean, a full jump! It was a smaller one, but it jumped right out, I got to see the entire body! It was amazing!! And it happened in a flash! I just happened to be looking at the right part of the ocean, at the right time. I think I squealed and called Nanc & Chuck to come out! "ORCA! ORCA! CHUCK! ORCA!!" :rotfl2:

They did see it but just the fin, as it swam away.

Nancy went and drew a little orca on a piece of paper and floated it by in front of my phone as I was hoping to catch it on the camera. :laughing:

So, after seeing almost nothing all day, and almost giving up, this was a wake up call! They were out there, you just had to be stubborn or lucky or a bit of both. We headed back down to deck 4 and were rewarded just before the sun set for good that day.

We spotted a few whales and then we spotted what I thought were dolphins. A huge pod of them, over a dozen or so.

They were swimming towards the front of the ship at a fast pace. I hurried over to the other side and spotted them again! They had made it to the aft and were now swimming towards the front again and they got super close to the ship! :woohoo:

I was taking video, so these are stills and I didn't realize that they were actually orcas until the next day when I was taking these stills at the airport to send to Chuck and Nancy. They were all small, so maybe baby orcas?

169.jpg

In all of the stills, you can clearly see the whites on them and they were too big to be dolphins.

170.jpg

171.jpg

172.jpg

173.jpg

Some people on our cruise group said they were Dall's porpoises, some were saying dolphins. I'm sticking to orcas. :p::yes::

While I was still on the opposite side, they had swam back to the other side and Nancy and Chuck got to see them one more time. And then, just like that, it was dark. :sad:

So, if you're taking an Alaskan cruise for the scenery mainly, I would probably stick to a June or July cruise and get those later sunsets. :thumbsup2

174.jpg

I spent my last two hours in my pool. Since there was a show tonight, it was pretty quiet. I wished Sukastama a safe journey home to Bali, thanked him for watching over me and made sure to note both him and Bernie on the survey that night.

Just before bed, I popped out onto the verandah and saw a gorgeous moon. Good night, moon! Good night, mountains! Good night, stars! I will miss you. :wave2:

175.jpg

I took a time lapse of our journey into Johnstone Strait. I was hoping you could see some of the orcas that I had spotted but I don't see anything. :worried:

And just like that, the day was over! It was a great day, the latter half of the day was a lot more exciting but still a great last day. I am so glad we decided to skip dinner, if we hadn't, we would have missed those orcas!

We were all in denial that it was the end of our last day, not only because our cruise was over, but also that we had to say goodbye to each other soon. I don't get to see them often so I knew tomorrow was going to be rough. :sad:

I was ready to get back to my family, more than ready as I missed them a lot, but I was secretly wishing that Rob and Kira could meet us at the pier tomorrow and we could all sail the last Disney Alaska cruise of the year together.

A girl can dream, right? :lovestruc:cloud9:

It was a GREAT last cruise day for us too! I’m so glad we skipped dinner also. The sights out there were amazing! Waaaaay better than going to dinner! Besides, after 4-5 days, Chuck and I get tired of the dinners and would rather just order room service instead.

I’m wondering what your friend, Patty P thought when we didn’t show up though. I bet she missed you! 🤣😂🤣😂

Those were most likely Pacific white-sided dolphins, but it's cool that you got to see so many whales/orcas/dolphins.

Last edited:
September 12th

We didn't have a great sleep, our room was vibrating pretty good so when I snuck out onto the verandah to set up the GoPro at 5:45am, Nancy followed me out and well, we were up for the day. :p

Just as I was pressing the button the start the GoPro, a huge bolt of lightning appeared right before my eyes. Sadly it was the only one I saw that morning. I feel that I was very lucky this cruise, I was at the right place at the right time many times to see some awesome sights. ::yes::

176.jpg

I think Nancy and Chuck were all packed and ready to go before we even made it back to the terminal. :laughing: They grabbed some coffee and then returned the wheelchair to the midship deck 6 elevators.

177.jpg

Check out my cruise folio....don't think that's ever happened before. :rotfl2:

168a.jpg

While they were gone, I got all of my stuff packed up and ready to go.

I was a little slower but we were all still ready by 7am. We had all kept our checked bags with us so we headed down to the Atrium just after 7am for the express walk off. We waited in a small line until we were cleared by customs. Nancy popped into Triton's to give our servers their tip envelopes because we had skipped dinner last night.

We got off the ship and headed through Canada Customs where they took our customs declaration cards, not a single question was asked. We went straight for the taxi line, where one was already waiting for us and then we went straight to the airport.

We got Nancy and Chuck checked in with American Airlines. They were supposed to have a wheelchair waiting for Nancy but they didn't. Instead, they told her to go through USA Customs and they would have one on the other side for her. Well, they went through and AA didn't have anything anywhere for them! A kind Westjet employee took pity on Nanc, saw her struggling and gave her one of theirs. :rolleyes2 Kudos Westjet! AA, you suck! :furious:

I didn't want to say good-bye to them but it was now time. :sad:

178.jpg

Our flights weren't until after 1pm so we all had tons of time to kill.

179.jpg

I headed over to the domestic side of the airport and checked in with Air Canada.

The day before, I had tried to check-in for my flight so I could pick my seat but the internet was not working on the ship so I had texted Rob to see if he could check me in and grab me a window seat. Well, apparently, he had upgraded me to business class. :rolleyes:

I've never flown business class before. It actually came in very handy because I was so early for check-in, normally they don't take your bags until 3 hours before the flight but since I was priority, they took them right away. They also took my little carry-on that was just filled with dirty clothes, for no extra charge! Yay!

As I was checking in, she reminded me about the Lounge! Right! I have access to that, don't I! I hadn't even considered that! :teeth:

So, I went through security, using the Nexus line. It only took a few minutes, and then headed for the lounge. It was pretty big and fairly busy but I got a nice comfy chair next to the window so I could watch the planes come and go. I was thrilled because they had actual glasses and ice! And free bottles of water. Wooo hooo! :woohoo:

I'm pretty easy to please. :laughing:

180.jpg

I also had some snacks while I waited the 3.5 hours before I headed down to my gate.

By the time I left the lounge, there was a massive line just to get in! I'm glad I got there early because there's no way I would have waited in this line! :scared:

186.jpg

We were delayed boarding a little but I was in Zone 1 for the first time ever, so it was all good. :cool1:

Ding dang, this was nice!!! :banana:

A girl could get used to this! :rolleyes2

181.jpg

I don't drink alcohol and I didn't eat anything, so it was mostly wasted on me I guess but I sure enjoyed the extra room! And I snuck a pic of my seatmate's cheese plate. Man, I need this on my flights to Florida, those are over five hours! This one was only about an hour but I enjoyed every second of that hour in comfort. :goodvibes

182.jpg

Rob and Kira were waiting for me once I got my luggage! Kira was so happy to see me, she actually went into the terminal, alone, to find me, not something she would normally feel comfortable doing. Sadly, she went the wrong way and I ended up outside and saw Rob first. :rotfl2:

Back where I belong! :lovestruc

185.jpg

They had decorated the main floor with streamers and balloons and banners. :love:

183.jpg

And Rob got me some beautiful roses in a gorgeous copper pumpkin vase. 🥰

184.jpg

So, that concludes this trip report. It was another amazing Alaska cruise experience and I can guarantee you, it won't be my last. ::yes::

Thanks for joining me on this adventure, I really appreciate all of the comments and likes. :grouphug:

:thanks:

Until next time, Adios Amoebas! :wave2:

Wow, what a welcome home!!! From Business Class to a first class welcome at home!!! :love: Note to self: marry a man that secretly upgrades you to business class. Except I'm already married :rotfl2:He IS trying to figure out a way to get us into the WB studio tour so I can see Stars Hollow before our December cruise so I guess I'll keep him ;-)

This was an awesome and interesting comparison between your two Alaska cruises!::yes::

Poor Pande! He must’ve been mortified knowing that he walked into our cabin with you still in it! But, you’re totally correct. I sooooo would’ve pounded on the door just to scare you. I’m mean like that! Lol!!!!

This being my first time in a wheelchair on a ship, I was a little shocked that it was almost impossible to get around in one. Not cool Disney. You gotta fix that!

Cabanas was not our cup of tea that day. We didn’t eat any of our food because of so many people eating right off the buffet and that little girl coughing her brains out all over the food. The CM promptly removed a couple trays of food after I made a little gesture. I think he was equally grossed out as we were. Oh and let the record show her Dad was right there with her too!

That’s when we saw “Nacho Man” eating nacho chips right from the buffet itself! And guess who we ended up sitting next to the very next morning at breakfast!?! Lol!!!

I use my Alaskan Starbucks mug every morning now. I love it and thanks so much again!

I forgot about Nacho Man! :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

If I didn't find it, I was about to hop on a bus to Safeway. ;)

Yay, you finally got to Ketchikan! And what a gorgeous day to be there. You really covered some ground! :yay: Glad you finally found the mug for Nancy, you are one determined lady :rotfl2::love:

Yes, I was so happy and I was right, it was my favourite port! :thumbsup2:cool1:

Yes, determined is a good word for it. :rolleyes1:laughing:

It was a GREAT last cruise day for us too! I’m so glad we skipped dinner also. The sights out there were amazing! Waaaaay better than going to dinner! Besides, after 4-5 days, Chuck and I get tired of the dinners and would rather just order room service instead.

I’m wondering what your friend, Patty P thought when we didn’t show up though. I bet she missed you! 🤣😂🤣😂

We don't talk about...PP no no :rotfl2:

Those were most likely Pacific white-sided dolphins, but it's cool that you got to see so many whales/orcas/dolphins.

Oh my dog! Yes!! That is what they were! I googled them and that's exactly what they looked like! Thank you!!! :worship: Now we know! :goodvibes

Wow, what a welcome home!!! From Business Class to a first class welcome at home!!! :love: Note to self: marry a man that secretly upgrades you to business class. Except I'm already married :rotfl2:He IS trying to figure out a way to get us into the WB studio tour so I can see Stars Hollow before our December cruise so I guess I'll keep him ;-)

This was an awesome and interesting comparison between your two Alaska cruises!::yes::

Awww, well, he is definitely a keeper. :p :goodvibes

Very different! My next one will be in June or July. ;)

Rob for sure is a keeper!

Upgrade and great home coming. Beautiful flowers.

Thanks for letting us come along for this cruise too.

Thanks again for taking us along, kiddo! Have we thanked you enough for that? 😂🤣

Although we named this cruise “Our out of the box cruise”, we’re secretly calling it BCE2! We wouldn’t have changed a thing about it! NOT A THING! Ok, maybe two things….Rob and Kira come along. 😝

Until we cruise (or vacation) together again….!!

Such a fun cruise! Rob is a keeper. If I had my husband check me in, he would look for a way to downgrade me. LOL.

See you soon my friend!

Rob for sure is a keeper!

Upgrade and great home coming. Beautiful flowers.

Thanks for letting us come along for this cruise too.

Thanks for joining in! :goodvibes

Thanks again for taking us along, kiddo! Have we thanked you enough for that? 😂🤣

Although we named this cruise “Our out of the box cruise”, we’re secretly calling it BCE2! We wouldn’t have changed a thing about it! NOT A THING! Ok, maybe two things….Rob and Kira come along. 😝

Until we cruise (or vacation) together again….!!

Actually, I don't think you ever did thank me. :rolleyes::laughing:

Yes, that is the only thing that could have made it better...and maybe a few more up-close whale sightings. :goodvibes:thumbsup2

Such a fun cruise! Rob is a keeper. If I had my husband check me in, he would look for a way to downgrade me. LOL.

See you soon my friend!

Downgrade. :rotfl2: You kill me!

Onto the next adventure. :cool1::hug:

Ha, this looks like our room service orders. We order two entrees, a salad or two, a couple of deserts and a cheese platter and they send in like six to ten covered dishes... Go figure.
We walked to the Fish & Chips place that I had wanted to eat at but it was just after 9 in the morning and not open yet. :p It looks like there's two of me in the reflection. :rotfl:

124.jpg
Is this place called "Fish and Chips"? Looks like the hole-n-de-wall type place we would enjoy.
The day before, I had tried to check-in for my flight so I could pick my seat but the internet was not working on the ship so I had texted Rob to see if he could check me in and grab me a window seat. Well, apparently, he had upgraded me to business class. :rolleyes:
How sweet! Just having the extra leg/seat room is worth the upgrade. Yep, as others have said, he is a keeper. As are you. :)

What the what?! :oops:

Another trip report from Timon that I just happened to find. :wave: Gotta find a better way to stay in the loop! :laughing:

I'd better get going and catch up. :surfweb: Can't wait to read about another Alaskan adventure! :cold:

Last edited:
Ha, this looks like our room service orders. We order two entrees, a salad or two, a couple of deserts and a cheese platter and they send in like six to ten covered dishes... Go figure.

Is this place called "Fish and Chips"? Looks like the hole-n-de-wall type place we would enjoy.

How sweet! Just having the extra leg/seat room is worth the upgrade. Yep, as others have said, he is a keeper. As are you. :)

Go big or go home, right? :laughing:

I think it's called Deckhand Dave's. It's supposedly one of the best places to stop for fish in Juneau. :thumbsup2

The legroom was amazing!!! :cool1:

No, YOU'RE a keeper! :lovestruc

Thanks for writing this up!

Thanks for reading it! :goodvibes

What the what?! :oops:

Another trip report from Timon that I just happened to find. :wave: Gotta find a better way to stay in the loop! :laughing:

I'd better get going and catch up. :surfweb: Can't wait to read about another Alaskan adventure! :cold:

I think you can follow me and then get notifications? Not sure about that, I don't follow anyone but it seems it's a good plan? :rolleyes::laughing: You always find me though, so keep doing whatever you're doing. :p

I won't be writing any more anytime soon though, we just rescued another dog and won't be doing any family trips anytime soon. :duck::dog2::dog2:

I think you can follow me and then get notifications? Not sure about that, I don't follow anyone but it seems it's a good plan? :rolleyes::laughing: You always find me though, so keep doing whatever you're doing. :p

I won't be writing any more anytime soon though, we just rescued another dog and won't be doing any family trips anytime soon. :duck::dog2::dog2:
Thanks. I'll give it a try.

Congratulations on getting another doggie! paw:❤️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter