Cass, Rob & Kira - Universal & 10-night Southern Caribbean Cruise on Disney Fantasy 2017

I am loving your trip report!!! I just read your Wonder report and am totally hooked!!! We've been on four Disney cruises, but not the southern, so I'm super excited to read yours. :) I love your writing style and feel like we're all taking this journey with you and your sweet little family.

I'm heat intolerant, love a good storm, and really good cheeseburgers, so can relate to all those things. My DD used to be very cautious about rides and shore excursion activities (among other things) when she was Kira's age, but sometime in her early teens, became an absolute ride daredevil, went on the banana boat ride with me, and did parasailing by herself on castaway cay as a young teen. I didn't expect this since she was so cautious when she was younger. You just never know.

Im going to really enjoy reading your universal and HRH report too. My DD (late 20s) grew up as a Potter fan....she's actually totally obsessed, so we visited universal for the first time when Diagon Alley first opened. We stayed at Royal Pacific, but if we return, I know my grandson would be over the moon for HRH. Thanks for sharing your trip! Looking forward to your next installment. :)

Nah, I wouldn't stay at CB just to eat some "cak", but I would go to Bayliner to try it. LOL!!! Or, am I not allowed to eat there unless I stay at CB?

Loving the Trippie!!!

Day 3, Part 3

Once we got to Hogsmeade, we rode Flight of the Hippogriff, which I kept calling Flying Unicorn (old name) and then started calling it Flying Hippogriff, sometimes because my brain doesn't work as well as it used to and sometimes just to irritate my kid when she had a bad attitude because she just loves to correct me :p

Well, she just loved that ride! :rolleyes2

I hadn't eaten yet and I was getting awfully hungry but she wanted to ride it again. We told her she could take her express pass and go ride it by herself. Well, she loved that idea! Especially since she was a l'il bit grumpy at that point and wanted nothing to do with us :p

Rob waited for her at the exit while I headed over to Three Broomsticks.

149.jpg

She is framed in the tracks, last person you see on the ride.

And this was her much better mood after coming off the coaster. She might have gone around one more time before they joined me.

150.jpg

I got to the Three Broomsticks to find a huge line OUTSIDE in the blazing hot sun! :sad2:

It was a long line too! They really need to put some covers over this area because everyone in the line, not just my heat-hating self was dying! :scared: People were squishing themselves next to the building to be in the teeny bit of shade it provided on the final zig zag.

By the time Rob and Kira caught up to me, I was melting! I'm shocked I didn't pass out :faint:

I was happy to make it to that final zig zag where I could finally stand in the shade!

This is my 'I'm-grumpy-why-are-you-taking-a-picture-of-me?' look :teeth:

151.jpg

152.jpg

The only thing that I would even consider eating here is the fish and chips.

If they had chicken pasties, I would totally eat those but I wasn't in the mood for ground beef ones. :crazy2:

In line, Rob zipped off the bottom part of his pants. You know it's hot out when he does that! :rotfl2:

174.jpg

I don't like the whole ordering system here...you wait in a huge line up for them to tell you which cash register to go to, where you order, then they send you to a specific line to get your food, then you fight your way through both those lines to get to the condiment area and then another line (carrying your food) in order for them to find a table to fit your party.

It's just total chaos and it's really not fun. :sad2:

I much prefer the way they do it at Leaky Cauldron!

153.jpg

The theming is amazing though!!!

154.jpg

So we finally got our food and condiments and we were seated....in the tiniest little chairs ever! :confused:

155.jpg

Kira's chin is almost at table level! :laughing: I don't know why they made the chairs so short? I looked around and everyone seemed to have the same chairs so they weren't kid chairs, which was my first thought.

Rob had the chicken and ribs combo while Kira and I split a fish and chips. I didn't want to have a heavy tummy as we had more rides ahead of us.

175.jpg

We also got a butterbeer ice cream to share but Kira ended up having most of it as she ate really quickly and got to it first :rolleyes:

176.jpg

I also ordered us three ice waters, which I highly recommend asking for at all counter service places as the water is good, cold and refreshing and free!!

And of course, we all shared a cold butterbeer, which gave us butterbeer mustaches until we found some straws.
:lmao:

177.jpg

I really loved the topping but didn't care for the main drink part. Kira enjoyed it though and she finished most of it I think.

After we fueled up, it was time to hit Jurassic Park! One of my favourite movies ever and a great area of this park.

178.jpg

I told them both to act scared :scratchin

They look awfully happy to me!!!

FAIL!!! :rotfl2:

179.jpg

I had shown Kira some YouTube videos of the log ride and she was seriously considering it until we actually got to the ride, where she declared NO WAY! :rolleyes2

So, we headed to our next stop...Kong! The one and only new ride for all three of us this trip.

156.jpg

Sorry, this is a terrible photo but it was so bright, it was hard to see on my screen.

180.jpg

We all enjoyed this ride, surprisingly. It was different, which is what I liked about it. It was fun and bumpy but not annoyingly so. This was the longest we waited for a ride. It was a 65-minute standby wait and I would say about 20 minutes in Express but it was all inside in the coolness, so we didn't complain! :thumbsup2

Although, since returning home, where Rob and I watched the movie, we were confused because it didn't seem to be based on the movie, which I totally thought it was :confused3

It was a good ride anyway but I wish they still had the original Kong ride over at the Studios, now that was a fun ride :goodvibes

We were hoping Kira might do Dudley Do Right's Ripsaw Falls but that was a hard NO when she saw it :cool:

None of us were really keen on getting super soaked on Popeye and Bluto's at the moment so we just skipped Toon Lagoon and went straight for Marvel Super Hero Island or whatever they are calling it these days. :scratchin

Just one little pic here first!

181.jpg

We rode Spiderman and Kira loved it! She wanted to go again and I did too but the storms were rolling in again and I really wanted to hit The Hulk before that.

Last time I was here, Hulk didn't even have a track up as they were doing a major refurb on it and it's one of my favourite coasters ever so I needed to make sure I got that ride in today as I only had today to do the rides.

I told Rob and Kira to ride Spidey again without me, I was heading to Hulk. Since Hulk is another one of those rides where you can't bring anything on you, I gave them my fanny pack and told them I would meet them at the Hulk exit.

I approached the entrance, literally steps away, looked up at the sky and it LIT UP with a huge lightning bolt, right behind the track!!!

:eek:

CRAPPPPPP!!!!!

I knew what that meant and as I looked over towards the entrance and exit, throngs of people were exiting the ride. They don't operate any outdoor rides while lightning is in the area. :sad::sad::sad:

I've never been so upset to see lightning before :rolleyes:

It wasn't raining yet so I just hung out at the exit until Rob and Kira made their way over to me.

Told them my sad tale and then we made our way over to Storm Force Acceleration for Kira. She loves spinning rides and this was just like teacups, so we watched as she enjoyed her ride.

182.jpg

The only things I had wanted to do for the rest of the day were Hulk and Dueling Dragons...wooops! Sorry, I mean Dragon Challenge :rolleyes1

None of them operate with lightning storms going on and I was feeling a little wiped, I could use some time off of my feet.

Rob and Kira were going to do Spidey again and maybe a few other rides so they stuck around.

I was heading back to the room so I could do some unpacking and I grabbed our Blue Man Group tickets on the way out too, since there were no lines.

We were going to be surprising Kira with BMG the next evening so it was a good opportunity to grab the tickets without her with me.

I was thinking of having dinner here but changed my mind later as I wasn't going to be heading back to the park that evening, well that was my original plan anyway.

183.jpg

I just love this sign...

184.jpg

And then I enjoyed a nice slow, quiet, peaceful walk back to Hard Rock Hotel.

185.jpg

186.jpg

Seriously, one of my favourite things about stay staying at this hotel!

187.jpg

188.jpg

I had intended to cut through the pool as it made for a much shorter walk but then I forgot that they close the pool gates during storms.

Luckily, there is a door right there that with your room key you can go through and follow all the way down to the main part of the lower lobby, where the elevators and Emack & Bolio's are.

I grabbed a Diet Coke from E & B's and then headed up to our room for some much needed peace and quiet. :cloud9:

Last edited:
Love, love, love Hard Rock and love, love, love RRR and the Mummy!!!! How awesome to have gotten into your room so early in the morning, and still made it to EMA! Glad to hear Rob loved RRR too. That smile says it all! :D I always have to ride that one alone - love it. But, at least my family can hold my belongings so no locker required! I think the Mummy remains my fav in that park. Do you think Race Through New York will be a must-do for your family moving forward? Well, maybe not for Rob! ;) I missed it by a few weeks in February, so I have yet to experience it.

When I receive email updates for your report, I wanna break out the popcorn and drop everything and enjoy. :cloud9:

Yes, I love all of those!!! :cool1:

I think it will be a must-do for Kira and I would join her but I am guessing that Rob would dump his stuff with us and go ride RRR :rotfl2:

It's definitely silly, which is why Kira loves it so much so if you have that type of humour, it's definitely worth it. :thumbsup2

LOL, thanks C, love having you here and reading all of your replies :hug:

Wow, you guys were up and at 'em that morning!!!! :thumbsup2 Look at you all, steam rollin' through those rides!!:jumping3:

LOL, yeah, lots of rides that day. Kinda like our pre-Kira trips where we went from 6am until 1am :rotfl2:

I don't know if I ever saw Rob without his hat? LOL. That picture of him coming back threw me for a loop. I assumed it was glued to his head. hahahaha.

LOL! He only takes it off for meals, sleep and showers, his head gets too cold :lmao:

Although, the third pic of him in this report he's not wearing one ;)

Super trip report and I love all the pictures!

Awww thank you! And thanks for joining us :wave2:

Enjoying your trip report!! :goodvibes:thumbsup2

Glad you're here :flower3:

Great start! Joining in!

Awesome! :cool1:

I am loving your trip report!!! I just read your Wonder report and am totally hooked!!! We've been on four Disney cruises, but not the southern, so I'm super excited to read yours. :) I love your writing style and feel like we're all taking this journey with you and your sweet little family.

I'm heat intolerant, love a good storm, and really good cheeseburgers, so can relate to all those things. My DD used to be very cautious about rides and shore excursion activities (among other things) when she was Kira's age, but sometime in her early teens, became an absolute ride daredevil, went on the banana boat ride with me, and did parasailing by herself on castaway cay as a young teen. I didn't expect this since she was so cautious when she was younger. You just never know.

Im going to really enjoy reading your universal and HRH report too. My DD (late 20s) grew up as a Potter fan....she's actually totally obsessed, so we visited universal for the first time when Diagon Alley first opened. We stayed at Royal Pacific, but if we return, I know my grandson would be over the moon for HRH. Thanks for sharing your trip! Looking forward to your next installment. :)

Wow, so you can totally relate! :thumbsup2

Oddly enough, we used to call her Kamikaze Kira because she was such a daring baby! That totally changed :rotfl2:

I am hoping one day she will be more adventurous but by then I probably won't be able to do coasters :rolleyes:

Kira wasn't a HP potter fan before this trip actually. We watched the movies a few years ago and she liked them but then we rewatched them just before the trip and she watched them again and again on her own before the trip and then loved the parks and is now watching the movies again and reading the books :goodvibes

Thanks for reading and posting :hug:

Nah, I wouldn't stay at CB just to eat some "cak", but I would go to Bayliner to try it. LOL!!! Or, am I not allowed to eat there unless I stay at CB?

Loving the Trippie!!!

You can visit but will have to pay to park, even guests staying there have to pay to park there. :(

Although, since returning home, where Rob and I watched the movie, we were confused because it didn't seem to be based on the movie, which I totally thought it was :confused3

I haven't seen it yet, but wondered if it was based on the movie or not. Good to know.

It was a good ride anyway but I wish they still had the original Kong ride over at the Studios, now that was a fun ride :goodvibes

I miss that ride. It was so cool.

LOL! He only takes it off for meals, sleep and showers, his head gets too cold

Did he take it off on the ship for meals? If so, I guess I never noticed. LOL.

Your pics are fantastic! Great shot of Kira on the coaster too. I loved the Hippogriff, it was just my speed, nowadays anyway. That's so funny about those Three Broomsticks chairs being so tiny. :crazy: Butter beer ice cream? Will definitely have to try that. I was one who loved the frozen version and remembered it fondly long after we returned home. Oh boy and I sure can sympathize with how you felt waiting in the hot blazing sun outside the restaurant. There were times I was so hot and tired in the Magic Kingdom that I felt like I would pay one hundred dollars for a cold dark room with a cot to put my feet up for just even an hour or five. Maybe somewhere in Tomorrowland would be nice. :cloud9: That walk along the river back to the hotel looks so peaceful. It let me relive our stroll back to Royal Pacific. Thanks for the fun update!

We also got a butterbeer ice cream to share but Kira ended up having most of it as she ate really quickly and got to it first
See, I'm a fast eater because of work. A 20 minute lunch is luxurious. When my husband makes fun of me thogh I'm going to start saying it's just so I get more dessert. :cool1:

There must be no motion sickness in your family! LOL I once took dh on Spiderman, followed immediately by the Hulk and he had to go back to the hotel for the rest of the day! :crazy2: Needless to say I now do those rides solo! :teeth:

Looks like another great morning! Don't you just love that peaceful walk back to HRH? :cloud9:

Day 3, Part 4

Got back to the room and then grabbed the ice bucket and walked all the way back down to the ice machine and then all the way back to the room. Boy that's a long way! I took pics of the long halls but they are not edited yet so I will have to add them later.

Kicked off my shoes, poured myself a nice cold DC, put some ice in a ziploc and laid on the bed cooling off and icing my ankles.

Once I cooled off, I got us all unpacked and organized for the next two days.

I was just thinking how blissfully peaceful it was and then my family returned. :rolleyes2

Rob said that Kira was too hot and wanted to come back to the room.

She's about as tall as Pat Benatar :goodvibes

189.jpg

They didn't do much. She rode SFA again...

198.jpg

They did Cat in the Hat

199.jpg

And then left!

They walked by the Blue Man Group Theatre and she was giving a thumbs up because we all listen to the music at home, which we all love. She mentioned something like "I wish we could go see Blue Man Group" earlier in the trip but I dismissed it quickly by saying that the tickets were super expensive and that we couldn't do it this trip. :rolleyes1

200.jpg

One last photo op before coming back to the room.

201.jpg

We relaxed in the room for a bit and then I was getting hungry. I had originally wanted to try Toothsome but I still had no energy to go back to CityWalk and one of my favourite restaurants was just right downstairs, so we headed down to The Kitchen. :love:

I ate here twice last trip and it was soooo good! The food, the service, the ambience, just everything!

Here's the free bread they serve. The pretzel bread was soooo good!

190.jpg

Kira ordered a chicken Caesar Salad but she didn't care for it she said.

191.jpg

Rob got the chicken and waffles and enjoyed that.

192.jpg

And I got me the famous Kitchen Burger :lovestruc

193.jpg

194.jpg

It wasn't as good as I remember but it was still delicious! Service was great too :thumbsup2

Rob and I started talking about not getting to ride Dragon Challenge and Hulk and Kira wanted to do Popeye and Bluto's and I was feeling better after a rest so we decided to take the Water Taxi back and see if we could hit a couple more rides.

Unfortunately, it took forever for our water taxi to arrive. We saw 4, count them...4 water taxis go to and from Portofino but none for HRH!

Finally we got one and I wanted a nice pic of Rob and Kira on the taxi...

195.jpg

BAH!! He closed his eyes again!!

Okay, let's try this again....

196.jpg

BAH!!!

Now her eyes were closed!!! :rotfl2:

Good Lord, people! What is wrong with you? It takes 2 seconds to take a pic, keep them darn eyes open!!! :rolleyes2

:laughing:

197.jpg

YAY!!!

Success!!

Geeeeesh! :p

We walked directly over to Dragon challenge and I told Rob to go ride first while Kira and I waited. It was a walk-on with Express and pretty much without express too unless you wanted the front row.

I told Rob to ride both sides but he didn't want to take up too much time.

I gave him my stuff and told him to go ride Flying Hippogriff :p while I was doing Ice Dragon and then I would meet them near the castle.

202.jpg

We found each other, took a neat twilight pic of the castle and then ran over to Hulk.

203.jpg

204.jpg

I let Rob ride first and it was not a walk-on and we were getting close to park closing time! It was 8:52 pm when he got off the ride, I gave him my fanny pack and they took off to Popeye's while I got in the Express line for Hulk.

This was about a 15 minute wait to ride and it was totally worth it! I love all the new effects they added to the ride and it's such a good coaster!

I found Rob and Kira and they were pretty soaked from Popeye's and Kira was thrilled because she loved it!!

205.jpg

On the way out, we decided to stop for a little treat at the ice cream place. Rob waited in line for about 15 minutes only to get all the way up to the front to find out that they were out of ice cream :sad2:

BAH!

Oh well, we decided to just skip it and walk back to the hotel. It was about 9:30pm now and there were no storm clouds in sight so that meant we could finally have some night time pool time :cool1:

We got back, changed into our swimsuits, ran down to the pool, grabbed some towels, threw them on a chair and as I was taking my flip flops off, Kira put her feet in and the lifeguards blew a loud whistle, indicating that the pool was now closed!

:eek:

WHAT THE FRICK!!!????

>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

It was 10pm now!!!

The bell services guy told us that the pool was open until 11pm!! :mad::mad::mad:

Man, I was mad!!!

We even double checked with him, told him how important it was for us to finally get some pool time tonight!!

I don't often get really mad but boy I was mad that night!!!

If I had known it closed at 10 we would have either skipped the extra park time or just came back as soon as we got off Hulk/Popeye's and hurried so we could do the pool!

When we got back to the room, I texted them and told them about what happened. I forgot to tell you that one nice new feature was that they had texted me in the afternoon asking if everything was okay with our room and to feel free to text them back if I needed anything.

Well, I needed something...I needed to vent because I was fuming!!!

They apologized and said they would speak to Bell services to make sure that this didn't happen to any other guests. Well, that didn't really help me but at least I got to vent o_O

On the walk home, I realized that I had started to get a blister on my right foot. It was a doozy I tell ya and it hurt a lot!

Thankfully tomorrow would be a much easier day but I would still be on my feet.

This was my step count before we went down to the pool, so I did over 30K steps that day and was close to that the day before that too so it was taking a toll on my poor feeties. :worried:

206.jpg

I think we all had showers and then hit the hay, it had been a very long day!

This is my last update until I get my computer back. I haven't heard back from them yet so hopefully I will be able to update again soon. I hate not having my computer :sad1:

Last edited:
This is my last update until I get my computer back. I haven't heard back from them yet so hopefully I will be able to update again soon. I hate not having my computer :sad1:
Noooooo!!! I was so excited to see another update, and then this. :sad:
Seriously, though, loving the update. I cracked up with the pics of Rob and Kira alternating eyes closed! Isn't that always the way?
I would be upset too about the pool closing early, I mean, what the heck people?:mad:
And over 29,000 steps in one day...wow, that is more than I did when we toured Washington DC and that felt like we trekked across the country each day!
I will (try) and be oh so patient for the next update...here's hoping they get your computer fixed soon.

Tasty meal - I love the guitar in the waffle lol

Oh my god, that is infuriating re: the pool hours. I'm glad you at least said something about it, even if it didn't really change the outcome.

Just wanted to let you know I was following along. Read your last report and really enjoyed it. This one seems to be starting off great! We took our DS13 to Universal for a day on our last Disney trip because he is a huge Harry Potter fan and we all just loved the whole thing, they themed it so well. We didn't do much besides at the parks though. Can't wait for you to get to the cruise portion. Come on computer repair guys!!

The whole pool closing early thing is so annoying. Didn't pools used to be open till midnight years ago? I just don't get it.

So, I'm reading your old trip reports. Finished up the 2009 WDW/DCL trip yesterday evening while I was stuck in the dentist chair (45 min delay after numbing me :furious:). Then the dentist comes in and asks if Kira is my daughter! I had to laugh and explain, no I'm just reading about someone else's Disney cruise!

Well the pool gods certainly aren't on your side so far this trip. :sad2: Another one hoping for a speedy recovery on your computer. :badpc: Your trip report updates are a fun way to start my day. :flower1:

I haven't seen it yet, but wondered if it was based on the movie or not. Good to know.

I miss that ride. It was so cool.

Did he take it off on the ship for meals? If so, I guess I never noticed. LOL.

For some reason, I totally thought it was based on the movie but the ride is full of dinosaurs, which play zero part in that movie but oh well, whatever! Ride is still cool :groom:

He wore it to dinner but then took it off while saying Grace and then kept it off as long as he could until his head was too cold :rotfl2:

Woohoo! I love your TR. I'm in and following along! :cool1:

Thanks shishta :goodvibes :thumbsup2

I just like saying that....shishta! :laughing:

Your pics are fantastic! Great shot of Kira on the coaster too. I loved the Hippogriff, it was just my speed, nowadays anyway. That's so funny about those Three Broomsticks chairs being so tiny. :crazy: Butter beer ice cream? Will definitely have to try that. I was one who loved the frozen version and remembered it fondly long after we returned home. Oh boy and I sure can sympathize with how you felt waiting in the hot blazing sun outside the restaurant. There were times I was so hot and tired in the Magic Kingdom that I felt like I would pay one hundred dollars for a cold dark room with a cot to put my feet up for just even an hour or five. Maybe somewhere in Tomorrowland would be nice. :cloud9: That walk along the river back to the hotel looks so peaceful. It let me relive our stroll back to Royal Pacific. Thanks for the fun update!

Definitely try the butterbeer ice cream, yummy! :woohoo:

Yes, there were times where I felt exactly like that! :lmao:

We stayed at Royal Pacific a few times before we had Kira and fell in love with that place too! Hard Rock is just more our style and I like it even better than RP. :smooth:

See, I'm a fast eater because of work. A 20 minute lunch is luxurious. When my husband makes fun of me thogh I'm going to start saying it's just so I get more dessert. :cool1:

I am a fast eater too usually, which will come into play later on the cruise with my husband's eating habits and his love of buffets :rolleyes:

I'm not a big dessert fan but butterbeer is just too good :flower:

There must be no motion sickness in your family! LOL I once took dh on Spiderman, followed immediately by the Hulk and he had to go back to the hotel for the rest of the day! :crazy2: Needless to say I now do those rides solo! :teeth:

Looks like another great morning! Don't you just love that peaceful walk back to HRH? :cloud9:

Hmmm, I can get a little car sick sometimes but I think that has more to do with my Lupus I think.

Rob and I used to do coaster after coaster after coaster and so on! We couldn't get enough but ever since 2010, I've had a hard time with anything that makes me dizzy. I just can't do it or else I will pay for it, dearly! :sad2:

Your poor hubby! It sucks not feeling good, especially when it's from something that is supposed to be fun! :scared:

Noooooo!!! I was so excited to see another update, and then this. :sad:
Seriously, though, loving the update. I cracked up with the pics of Rob and Kira alternating eyes closed! Isn't that always the way?
I would be upset too about the pool closing early, I mean, what the heck people?:mad:
And over 29,000 steps in one day...wow, that is more than I did when we toured Washington DC and that felt like we trekked across the country each day!
I will (try) and be oh so patient for the next update...here's hoping they get your computer fixed soon.

Might get another update tomorrow, computer should be coming home late tonight :cool1:

Tasty meal - I love the guitar in the waffle lol

Oh my god, that is infuriating re: the pool hours. I'm glad you at least said something about it, even if it didn't really change the outcome.

Yes, infuriating is one word for it :laughing:

I still remember how mad I was :blush: :rolleyes1

Another trip report!!!! :cool1::cool1:

Thanks for joining along :goodvibes

Those twilight pics are great! I can't wait to hear Kira's reaction to the tickets.

She was very surprised :thumbsup2

Just wanted to let you know I was following along. Read your last report and really enjoyed it. This one seems to be starting off great! We took our DS13 to Universal for a day on our last Disney trip because he is a huge Harry Potter fan and we all just loved the whole thing, they themed it so well. We didn't do much besides at the parks though. Can't wait for you to get to the cruise portion. Come on computer repair guys!!

Thanks for letting me know you're following along :goodvibes

Yes, they really did an amazing job! Tons of people go just for the HP part of the park but the rest is pretty awesome too :thumbsup2

Hopefully new update tomorrow :woohoo:

The whole pool closing early thing is so annoying. Didn't pools used to be open till midnight years ago? I just don't get it.

I know! It's crazy!!! Especially in the middle of summer time! People stay late at the parks and want to have a dip in the pool after they get back!

I just really don't get it! :sad2:

So, I'm reading your old trip reports. Finished up the 2009 WDW/DCL trip yesterday evening while I was stuck in the dentist chair (45 min delay after numbing me :furious:). Then the dentist comes in and asks if Kira is my daughter! I had to laugh and explain, no I'm just reading about someone else's Disney cruise!

HAHAHAH! Too funny! Ugh, 2009...the year of the tantrum :scared: :rotfl2:

I can look back now and laugh but boy was she miss crabby pants back then! Not a huge change since then really :p

Joining in! Loving your TR so far.

Thanks for joining in :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter