• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cast Member broke his neck during pirate tutorial. SAD Update post 99.

This is my favorite Mac. Does anyone know if it was him?

WDWSeptDec2008124.jpg

That looks like Mark. His calender online shows his last show as being July 20 and then nothing is filled in. And his August calender is not filled in.

Please pass my thoughts and prayers on to the injured CM. I too am a huge believer in the power of prayers. Thanks for the info and please keep us up to date.

Ouch. Glad to hear no paralysis, and hoping for a full and speedy recovery.

I know they recently built the new Pirate Tutorial stage, right across from POTC (they used to just do it near the side of POTC on ground level)...I wonder if the raised stage and newness of the location was any part of it?

That looks like Mark. His calender online shows his last show as being July 20 and then nothing is filled in. And his August calender is not filled in.

Thanks. That's such a terrible thing to have happen to anyone. My prayers will be with him.

Awww...poor thing. That's so terrible but I'm so glad that he will be okay! Poor guy...our family's thoughts & prayers go out to him & his family along with wishes for a speedy recovery! :grouphug:

May god bless him with a speedy recovery and a happy heart! My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.

Oh, my goodness! How terrible. My prayers are with him and his family.

Ahoy Mark! May you have a speedy recovery and come back to your 'pirate self' very soon! Many prayers headed your way!

how scary
wishing him a speedy recovery!

Wow! What a terrible accident! My thoughts and prayers go out to him, for a full and speedy recovery.

Our thoughts and prayers go with him for speedy recovery and perfect healing. :grouphug:

Is someone comfortable posting the link to his website? :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter