Cast Member Costume Pictures

I took this on the first MNSSHP of this year, September 5.

IMG_2067.jpg

AK Africa dancer/whistler:

71662526.jpg

AK Nemo show cast:

large.jpg

large.jpg

Epcot Japan Taiko drummer:

71779039.jpg

Epcot France CM:

73439586.jpg

Epcot Norway CM:

73439589.jpg

Epcot Morocco belly dancer:

80889036.jpg

Epcot UK British Invasion:

103154251.jpg

MK Captain Jack Sparrow:

71778993.jpg

MK Balloon girl:

103154174.jpg

'50s Prime Time Cafe hostess (oh...and my Aunt Mary!):

77758654.jpg

mousekeeping.jpg

swandolphinduo.jpg

First time I've ever seen a picture one of the Mousekeeping staff wearing the dual Swan/Dolphin nametag. But of course I am probably the only person in the world who looks at all these pictures, just to see which nametags they are wearing.. to see if I can discover some new nametag I have never seen before!

I LOVE HER!

This is a skill that you're taught at Traditions along with the two finger point. I still offer to take families pictures when I see that they need a hand and don't get me started on the two finger point. I haven't been a cast member for 10+ years and I still do both! :rotfl:

I totally agree with you! 3+ years for me and I still do both...as well as feeling the need to pick up a piece of garbage on the ground whenever I see it!

I took this on the first MNSSHP of this year, September 5.

IMG_2067.jpg

I just love the colors in this costume!

me at the Palm/Magnolia golf course as a CP. The "MINE" thing is a joke from drum corps, but is based on Nemo nontheless :-)
IM001048.jpg

Me with the 8-trax DJ and light guy. I worked a lot of extra hours there and became friends with the DJ, so I got to stand on "the spot" where MJ, Eisner, and countless other celebrities have stood.
mewithdjs.jpg

The bride from the Haunted Mansion:
thebride.jpg

DBF with an 8-trax admissions CM. I wish like heck I had one of me in costume with the velvet top and cream pants. that was hot :rotfl:
DSCN0613.jpg

Hoop de doo
DSCN0604.jpg

This is a skill that you're taught at Traditions along with the two finger point. I still offer to take families pictures when I see that they need a hand and don't get me started on the two finger point. I haven't been a cast member for 10+ years and I still do both! :rotfl:

I've never been a cast member and I do both too :rotfl2:

These are some soecial photos.

This quartet was singing Christmas carols while we checked in at OKW, December 2007.

395614006_76R2q-L.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter