• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cast Members - Disney World vs. Disneyland

Do you prefer Disneyland cast members or WDW cast members?

• Disneyland cast members

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • WDW cast members

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No preference

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

grahamharvey1982

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I often hear Pete discuss on the show how he finds something extra special about Disneyland cast members in comparison to Disney World cast members.

Having just moved to California from Florida, I have now visited both Disney World and Disneyland multiple times, and I actually find it to be the opposite. In my experience, the cast members of WDW are overall much friendlier than the ones at Disneyland.

Of course, everyone has their own experience and each cast member interaction is different, but I am curious: for those of you who have visited both Disney World and Disneyland, do you prefer the cast members overall in one place over the other? Or do you find them to be similar in friendliness and helpfulness?

Last edited:
As with anything, anyplace else I go, it depends on the person. And after traveling to different countries, I sometimes look at name badges on CMs to see where they are from and sometimes that helps explain their behavior.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter