• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Castaway Cay Post Office - Opened and Ready for Business!!!!

It was opened both times that I was there last year. The same gentleman was working -- he was so nice! I think it took about 4 weeks for our postcards to make it home both times. Loved the Harry and Megan stamps!

Not sure if you purchased Harry and Megan stamps but ours were of young Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip.

It was open the first time I went to Castaway Cay, but I didn't have any cash with me. I figured it was always open. I've been back 3 more times and always bring cash with me now, but it has never been open again.

You can also purchase Bahama post stamps from guest services on the ship and drop your post cards of at the mail slot and it will get picked up next time the postmaster comes to the island. Took just short of a month for my cards to arrive.
This is what I do now. I get my postcard ready to go before disembarking at CC and drop it in the mail slot on my way to the 5K start.

It was opened both times that I was there last year. The same gentleman was working -- he was so nice! I think it took about 4 weeks for our postcards to make it home both times. Loved the Harry and Megan stamps!

Not sure if you purchased Harry and Megan stamps but ours were of young Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip.

They were definitely Harry and Meghan stamps. My postcard from Lulu27 is on my fridge!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter