Castaway Club ID

bffttsiu

What, me worry
How long does it take before you receive your Castaway Club ID. I sailed on the 12/1/02 Wonder cruise (displaced from the 11/30/02 cancelled cruise) and have not received anything about the Castaway Club.

Hopefully will be going on the 11/29/03 Magic 7-day Eastern Caribbean cruise.

:wave: :wave: :wave:

You do not need to bring the CC club card on the cruise with you....all you need is the CC number noted on your ressie. You can that by calling DCL. Disney has been very sporadic on how it sends out CC membership papers....all it really is is a plastic card with the CC logo and your number. As I said, if you call DCL they can give you your membership number.

MJ

I have never received any documentation from Castaway Club even after calling to request it :confused: (we sailed 2/8/02), but when I called to book our second cruise I mentioned that we had been on one before and they were able to pull up the numbers right away. Now I just have them written in my "Disney file".

and I received mine just last week.

Others that were on the same cruise and living in the US still have not received theirs!

I guess it's a hit and miss with DCL!

It's a nice card to have and a conversation piece when people notice it!

Scratch
:smooth:

We sailed on the Wonder on 1/26/03 and 2 of my good friends have already recieved their cards (one was last week and the other one was yesterday). I still have not recieved ours yet :(. I am hoping mine is in the mail :).

We received ours with our last name misspelled. I have called them 3 times and each time they say they will send a correct one but that was a year and a 1/2 ago.

Mine too is mispell and even our name in their file. I called them one year ago and they never correct it.

If I book another cruise will I have the benefit even if our names are mispell in the file ? Do I have to phone them again ?

We were on the 1/25 sailing of the Magic and got our cards a few days ago.

sue

We sailed 8/01 on the Wonder. Just recieved my card about 2 weeks ago after making a reservation for another cruise! You are right, they can pull it right up on their computer screen thought. Some improvements still need to be made I guess

We sailed for the 1st time Aug. 02 and are sailing again April 03 and we have never received anything regarding CC.

If Disney is going to offer this than they need to keep up with it correctly.

DH and I sailed on the Magic 1/01, never received anything from them regarding the Castaway Club. Then, when I booked our 1/03 cruise with Dreams Unlimited I mentioned that fact to Cathy and she said she would get the number. She did, so I know my number but never got a card or anything. We did receive the towel and pins, which repeat cruisers receive, on our second cruise and we got invited to the Castaway Club reception so I guess that's all that really matters. :D

We cruised Feb. 2000 and Dec. 1 2002 Wonder (Displaced Magic cancelled cruiser also) I haven't recieved a "card" either but we did recieve a beach towel saying castaway club and a couple of pins in our room the last night of our cruise. Still no membership cards.

I've given up on the membership card, since I've been on 8 cruises and it's still not here. I do receive my Castaway Club benefits though. :)

Hey guess what? I'm now a Castaway Club member. I e-mailed DCL two weeks ago (quoting reference numbers of last trip and forthcoming one) and I received a reply last night. I was sooo excited and I can't wait to get my pins and invitation to the onboard reception (yes I know I'm a sad case!!!). Just over 4 weeks to go woo-hoo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter