• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Castaway Club not listing previous cruises

mtanberg

Mouseketeer
I noticed when you log onto DisneyCruise.com and click on castaway club benefits you no longer see your previous cruises. Does anyone know how to access your list of previous sailings?

Ever since the website upgrade you can't access past cruises. It stinks. Luckily I have a spreadsheet I have been keeping for years with our cruises on it but I really miss not being able to see it on the website. Hopefully it will come back sooner than later.

I honestly don't understand how such a big company can have such issues with their IT department.

MJ

Luckily for me, I screen shot my list (s) before it happened. I’ve been writing in my cruises since it disappeared. I’ve since printed my screen shots.

Sorry to resurrect this thread. I just got around to looking at the Castaway Club website again. Now only my most recent cruise in May shows up. I'm glad I keep my own records. 🙂

I notice my April sailing is showing under castaway club for previous cruises but not my March or December one. Maybe the ones after the upgrade are showing?

Some of mine showed back up. Most of 2022 (except Feb) plus 2 placeholders. I did screenshots of mine before the upgrade and printed them for my records. Glad I did. I had been writing my new ones down.

Some of mine showed back up. Most of 2022 (except Feb) plus 2 placeholders. I did screenshots of mine before the upgrade and printed them for my records. Glad I did. I had been writing my new ones down.
I just checked mine and everything since they did the update showed up. Anything before the update is still missing.

When I logged into my account just now, my July 6-18, 2022 was showing, along with two future cruises, one the Transatlantic this coming September, and our cruise in. July of 2023. My cruise from November 2021 did not show. However, I booked a placeholder on my last cruise, and it shows up for 2034.

Some progress, and hopefully the upgraded site will upgrade correctly soon!!!!

Last edited:
At this point I wish I could just see my currently booked cruises. When I click on "My Reservations", I just get the spinning circle of doom. Being going on for days now.
1658649863610.png

At this point I wish I could just see my currently booked cruises. When I click on "My Reservations", I just get the spinning circle of doom. Being going on for days now.
View attachment 687301
This section doesn’t work on my account anymore. I can’t see any upcoming reservations on this page and get an error to call tech support.

They couldn’t fix it either so I set up a separate Disney login and added them all again. 🤦🏼‍♀️

I use the tool on Scott's blog (Disneycruiselineblog.com) to keep track of mine, click 'My Cruises' at the top of the page and make an account. With his database, I was able to track down the exact dates for my 1st cruise back in 2002. None of my past cruises show up any more on DCL's website, though my upcoming just appeared in the last day or two.

Sorry to resurrect this thread. I just got around to looking at the Castaway Club website again. Now only my most recent cruise in May shows up. I'm glad I keep my own records. 🙂
Yeah I noticed that today also. Of my 7 cruises only 4 show on there now. Sigh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter