Castaway Club Number Help

ajgardner

DIS Veteran
I’m usually pretty good at navigating and figuring out this stuff but I’m just not seeing it. I have a Disney account and my whole family just uses that same account. I can find my Castaway Club number but I can not find my husband’s or kids’ anywhere. Is there a way to get those online without having to make separate accounts or having to call? I am more looking for my husband’s so we can book two rooms on Monday when our window opens.

Do you have an old reservation in your email? It should list everyone's CC numbers there (where the XXX Silver is).

For example:

Guest Name​
Age​
Ctz​
Castaway Club
Number & Level​
VPP​
Date of
Birth on File​
Passport #
on File​
MS XXX​
US​
XXX SILVER​
N​
Y​
Y​
MR XXX​
US​
N​
Y​
N​

You need just one number to access early booking, then the system will do a look-up for you on the others w/ name and birth date.

Do you have an old reservation in your email? It should list everyone's CC numbers there (where the XXX Silver is).

For example:

Guest Name​
Age​
Ctz​
Castaway Club
Number & Level​
VPP​
Date of
Birth on File​
Passport #
on File​
MS XXX​
US​
XXX SILVER​
N​
Y​
Y​
MR XXX​
US​
N​
Y​
N​
We usually book through a travel agent so the reservation confirmation is from her office not Disney...I think, it’s been almost two years so maybe I’m not remembering correctly. I will take a look.

We do too - but he forwards the whole Disney email to us.
I’m drawing a blank...I will search in my emails. If I can’t find them, The agent probably has them or can find them, I just like having things in order for myself (I only use her for the free obc).

I had the same issue, I just made an account for my husband and once I put his info in, his Castaway number came up and I was able to book the 2nd room under his account.

Yep...I save all my KTTW cards and I have a spreadsheet with all our Log Ons. I have adult children with families but I am the keeper of all the log ons because I am the one who arranges any cruise we take and does everyone's online check ins and booking of activities (my choice and everyone's happy for me to do it). Just call me Julie.

MJ

You don't need to know each passenger's CC number in order to book. As someone else said, you only need it for one passenger if you're going to take advantage of early booking. Once your booking is confirmed, Disney will find the CC number (if any) for each passenger based on the name and date of birth you provide. They typically appear on the reservation a few days after booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter