• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Castaway Club onboard credit?

Yes you still get the benfits as long as you are identified as a Castaway Club member. Your travel agent can do this for you. The benefits are a gift in your room. Last cruise for us in November was a beach towel and two pins. There is also a reception for Castaway Club members that included horsdeuvers and free drinks. We were on a 4-day cruise.

We're Castaway Club members and when we booked this coming cruise with Dreams, I sent e-mail giving Donna our Castaway Club membership numbers to make sure it was noted on our reservation. She wrote back that she had checked with Disney and they already had made a note of it because it came up on their computer when Dreams made our reservations. Just FYI that this is what happened with us. I thought it was pretty cool that the computers were talking to each other. Not something that always happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter