#CastCompliments are legit!

Sometimes not being featured in a Tweet is the CM’s choice - I received one of these compliments and don’t like to be in photos, so I opted not to be featured in a reply.
Thanks for explaining! I hope @WDWToday did let the tweeter know you had received the compliment. In our case, they never acknowledged our initial Tweet and then blamed the GR Leader.

I sent an email yesterday, letting Disney know of a couple of CM who were great during our visit last week. I was meaning the whole trip to go to the front desk and ask for a card, but of course I couldn't do it in time, so I hope an email will be enough.

I sent an email yesterday, letting Disney know of a couple of CM who were great during our visit last week. I was meaning the whole trip to go to the front desk and ask for a card, but of course I couldn't do it in time, so I hope an email will be enough.
It will be sent on to the Manager of the CMs’ areas.

I wrote an email regarding a Contemp Front Desk CM and it was read aloud at a CM meeting! It was very beneficial to the CM and he attributed it to helping him move up to Resort management. :)

I do something similar. After many trips of thinking "I'll remember XYZ's name later"...I've given up and realize I just can't, no matter how much I try to memorize the name/what happened! Now I make it a point to stop and write a quick "Note" on my phone with a name/place, something quick to trigger my memory later. Takes the discipline to stop and do it, but it helps a ton days later when trying to remember specifics. :-)

That is what we did too! So my question is: can I send a single email to Disney with multiple CM compliments? Or should each CM get a separate email??

We've stopped at GR to do it but also have done it via twitter. Last year did one for the Custodian working the bathroom in Germany during New Years Eve. She kept it spotless, a never ending job with the piggy guests who were using it. They posted my compliment. I just think twitter gets so many it's impossible to do all of them.

We've stopped at GR to do it but also have done it via twitter. Last year did one for the Custodian working the bathroom in Germany during New Years Eve. She kept it spotless, a never ending job with the piggy guests who were using it. They posted my compliment. I just think twitter gets so many it's impossible to do all of them.
When @WDWToday doesn’t even check their own Tweets before sending them, it makes it difficult to promote them as a good source for receiving and disseminating #castcompliments.

A couple of weeks ago they tweeted out a photo of a resort movie and captioned it: “Watching Tiana at POFQ!” The photo was of POR. :oops:

When @WDWToday doesn’t even check their own Tweets before sending them, it makes it difficult to promote them as a good source for receiving and disseminating #castcompliments.

A couple of weeks ago they tweeted out a photo of a resort movie and captioned it: “Watching Tiana at POFQ!” The photo was of POR. :oops:

Maybe their intentions were all well and good....they just can't spell. :duck:

That is what we did too! So my question is: can I send a single email to Disney with multiple CM compliments? Or should each CM get a separate email??
I always send separate emails so each CM gets their "own" special email,but I'm sure including all CMs in one email would be just as good.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter