Castle Collection- Frozen?

I'm furious that it dropped early and the ornament was IMMEDIATELY sold out. That and the actual castle are the only things I actually care about.

Last edited:
Already 30 of the Sleeping Beauty castle ornaments on ebay for an asking price of $82 to $115. Looks like the bots score again. I notice that the Cinderella castle ornament (the first in the series) now has an asking price over $500 on ebay. Crazy.

I do not understand why they don't limit these to 1 per person.
In theory they do, but the way I understand it is that some people have these multiple bot accounts that each get their one allotment. That's why Merch Pass doesn't work either. So then they sell all of their multiples on ebay at inflated prices to make a profit off of folks who have one account only and can't order faster than all of the bots. Disney really should junk the limited edition system go to an open pre-order system so everyone who wants an item can pre-order it and defeat the bots sellers.

In theory they do, but the way I understand it is that some people have these multiple bot accounts that each get their one allotment. That's why Merch Pass doesn't work either. So then they sell all of their multiples on ebay at inflated prices to make a profit off of folks who have one account only and can't order faster than all of the bots. Disney really should junk the limited edition system go to an open pre-order system so everyone who wants an item can pre-order it and defeat the bots sellers.

Ornaments right now are 5 per person.

Ornaments right now are 5 per person.
Dang! That must be new. The last issue both my spouse and I tried (in the hopes of one of us scoring an ornament). Even though we have separate computers and separate accounts, the Disney system keeps seeing us as one account. He was able to add one to his cart but when I tried to add one to my cart, an error message came up that said "limit 1".

Got my castle and once again the quality has taken a dive. As in I can see someone painted a green swipe around the entire base of the castle that's a different color than the grass. Splotches of various paint on some of the towers. There's a scratch on the plastic behind the front doors, which don't close all the way because they are either misaligned or different sizes, and an entire window frame is set incorrectly so when you turn on the light...it shines AROUND the frame. Never mind the scenes inside the castle that are lit up are questionable at best. Top of the tower are...three chairs. Red, green, blue. On another window there's a blurry painting and some chairs? Were you expecting a spinning wheel somewhere? Cause you're out of luck!

Super disappointed and kind of wishing we hadn't even started this collection. I really thought that after the Snow White castle (which I was not excited about) was so good that maybe they'd switched companies or something. But this is really badly done.

Anyone else awake and refreshing the page? :badpc:
ETA:
The Castle Collection page hadn’t loaded yet, but I was able to find the items by clicking Shop All Jasmine. Good luck everyone! I’m going back to bed 😴

Last edited:
Don't refresh do a search for castle! It was up before it was linked and the ornament was sold out within 2 minutes :P
I tried searching Castle Collection but it brought me to the collection page with no items... thanks for the heads up though! I’m so glad I tried the “shop all” link. I can’t wait for this collection to end...

SAME. I was so frantic I didn't even put any codes in on the stuff i bought :P
I know! It’s buy first, think later! I just went back to actually look at what I bought and noticed there was a free collectible Princess key. I don’t need it and wouldn’t have paid for it, but if I wasn’t in such a rush I would’ve ordered it with the code.

I had "castle collection limited" loaded in the search space and at 3:01 EST it took me right to the page with all the Castle collection items. Added the Jasmine castle ornament to my cart which was pre-loaded with my other items/discount codes and was able to check out. I feel like I just completed a covert military operation. Back to bed now, hope I don't have nightmares about getting the dreaded email saying "Sorry, this item has been sold out so we can't fulfill your order". Wouldn't be the first time that it happened to me.

So tired today. Just three more to go thank god. But I think Ariel and Belle are probably going to be nightmares trying to get. They're both super popular so they'll pull in more people than just those that are collecting the series. I'm not sure anyone cares about Merida!

Here's hoping it's one release a month now to get it over with.

I got an email saying that mine has been shipped too. I hope the next releases are done the same way. I think the odds of scoring may favor the true fan who is willing to miss some sleep. Certainly better than the random MerchPass system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter