Castmembers are great!

Talking Hands

<font color=purple><b>|,,|/</b> DEAF DISNEY LOVER<
I have to say I did not meet one castmember who gave me a hassle this trip. I could only transfer to a ride if my wheelchair could go on it or the ride could be completely stopped and the chair brought to the ride vehicle so I could stand a pivot to the vehicle seat. Each castmember seems to know exactly what to do. Not one would let me even try if it looked unsafe. At Pooh the castmember went to check that the wheelchair vehicle was on line before I got into the line. At Small World they took my power chair right on the ride.
Of course at Jungle Cruise the boat is not fixed. The interpreter and I looked at the regular boat and he was pretty adamant that I not risk it. He knows how often I get to Disney and told me wait until I go in August.
When I went to the MK to do Keys of the Kingdom the bus driver took me directly to the MK and not to TTC so I wouldn't have to transfer to the monorail.
When I went to get something to eat at Harbor House the castmember serving me brought it out to me and made sure I could handle it. He even poured my drink into my lidded Tupperware cup so I could carry it in my cup holder.
I can't say too much about how great everyone was to me especially when my family was off doing their own thing and I was on my own.
DISNEY sure is magical when you are down. They have so many caring people working there. It is amazing.

:) Not only are they terrific at WDW, I get the same feeling at Disneyland. Amazingly nice folks.

I am glad you had a good trip.

It's nice to hear they are being so helpful and you are able to have a good time even with your cast.
looking forward to the pictures.

First Sue go TWINS! second the CM are great with my dw, when she was in the room by her self and dropped something she called the front desk and someone came and picked it up for her. they said call anytime.

It's nice to hear the CMs were that helpful to your DW, pugdog.

And, I guess from your "GO TWINS" that you must be happy that the twins will be in MN thru 2003?;) ;)

Hi Lisa :wave:

I'm really pleased that you were able to enjoy your trip and found the CM's helpful - that's the magic of Disney for you! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter