Casual holiday photo op locations

SorryI'mNotSorry

The human world... it's a mess.
Im hoping to find a place where I can get a cute pic of my kids in their Christmas pajamas while at WDW. Obviously the parks are way too crowded to attempt something like that, so maybe there's a resort lobby or grounds that are particularly good for a photo op. Is there anything that sticks out to you as a place to try? This doesn't need to be anything fancy. We won't even be using a real camera- just phones. They'll be wearing fleece matching pajamas so this is not some elaborate photo by any means. Just something that would have a festive backdrop like maybe a nicely decorated tree or a nice staircase or something?

At AKL, Kidani Village Lobby. The Christmas tree there is beautiful, while being on a smaller scale than at Jambo. Two years ago, for my 50th birthday family trip, we walked into the lobby,and Donald Duck was there for photos! It was in such an intimate setting, it was one of the few pics that I actually printed and made copies for the whole family.

WL often gets the nod for the most photogenic holiday lobby. The tree is amazing and it usually makes for good pics. They also have a Photopass photographer there often.

All the hotels will have trees set up so that is an easy choice for where you are staying. Last year Disney springs had a Christmas tree trail with at least a dozen small trees decorated with their own themes, i.e. Minnie Mouse, tangled, villains, Polynesia, etc. i got a good pic of my kids in front of a giant tree with pointsettias at Disney springs too. The only downside to these outdoor pics on a phone is that the lighting can make it hard to get a good shot.
Our holiday card last year was a photopass pic in Epcot. :D:D

Well, I don't know what it would look like at Christmas, but we had pictures taken at Caribbean Beach Resort on the cay before. We used them for our Christmas cards even though they weren't "Christmas-y" photos. http://www.disneycaribbeanbeach.com/content/caribbean-cay

LaClair-Bogedain%20Family%20-%200064-M.jpg

LaClair-Bogedain%20Family%20-%200048-M.jpg

LaClair-Bogedain%20Family%20-%200047-M.jpg

There is a cute sleigh at the Winter-Summerland Mini Golf by Blizzard Beach. The sleigh is located by the building where you pay to play, so you do not have to play putt putt to get a picture inside the sleigh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter