• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cat Meds Part II

Have you considered pill pockets? They're like tasty disguises for meds. If that doesn't work, talk to your vet about alternatives. Sometimes crushing the pills into a small amount of tuna or chicken might do the trick. Cats can be quite finicky but exploring different methods and flavors could be the key. Also, if you need a reliable partner healthcare pharmacy for your pet's meds, consider checking out Canada Drugs Direct.

Last edited:
Independent of this injury I had just ordered him some probiotic treats since he has a sensitive tummy. They are soft enough I can smush the gabapentin in there. That's the twice a day med for 10 days. So hopefully that will work. Thankfully only two more doses of the anti-inflammatory which seems to be the big issue with him. Thank you guys for your support and suggestions!
Our kitty is on gabapentin and our vet has it sent to a pharmacy that can send it to us in liquid form.

It is flavored (currently we are on fish and cheese our girl LOVES cheese). We simply squirt it over her wet food at night and it is gobbled up with her food at night. It is well worth the cost.

The first couple of night we had to mix it in really well into her food but now we simply just push the medicine on top of her food and she eats gobbles it up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter