• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Categorized Food Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly Mae, I had posted some photos from Teppan Edo (in March I think) and they haven't been added yet.

Thanks for putting all these together. Can anyone post some pix of Tokyo dining? we have an ADR for lunch there in 2 weeks.

bumpity.gif
Heading to the world in just about 35 days! This will be our first time on the DDP and are looking forward to trying lots of great food. This is my first time discovering this thread but I think it's a very handy tool.

The thread has been updated as of 2 April 09.

Slowly going through the process of deleting posts where the pictures have disappeared, very tiny/blurry/dark/etc pictures.

The thread has been updated as of 2 April 09.

Slowly going through the process of deleting posts where the pictures have disappeared, very tiny/blurry/dark/etc pictures.

All I can say is WOW! Awesome job!!! :thumbsup2

I have spent hours looking at pictures of the food at the restaurants we are going to. Thank you so much for doing this. I bookmarked this thread because it is now my favorite. :thumbsup2:goodvibes

Thanks so much!!! I have this thread in my favorites and go to it regularly. I really appreciate you sharing this. What a lot of work!!! :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter