Category 7 A on The Wish

We were in 9160 for the DVC Charter.
Room was great, veranda was nice. Not bad at all.

We were in 9160 for the DVC Charter.
Room was great, veranda was nice. Not bad at all.
Was it obstructed very much? We are in 9660, so same location but on starboard side.
Did you feel like the verandah was more private with no neighbors on one side?

HI. No, 9160 was great, did seem private and we still had a wonderful view.

We go back for the 4 nighter on 8/15. We are in a different cabin - one of the bump outs on Deck 9. Excited for that!!!

So it looks like 7174 is like the Magic Secret Verandah! Cool! Though the metal comes out more! We sail in this room on the 4th of November! Just got assigned this room VGT reservations, imade yesterday! I'll do a video tour of it then! Thanks for posting pictures!

We were just assigned 7174. What’s a magic secret verandah? The video I watched looks like it’s pretty obstructed …

Some of the 7A’s have very minimal obstruction, and some have more. The ones with the most obstruction cover, to my eye, just under half of the verandah: 7022, 7174, 7518 and 7670. There are also two with no obstruction, but an odd-shaped, smaller verandah: 7194 and 7690. The rest have pretty minor obstruction, IMO.
We were just assigned 7174 …definitely a little bummed :(

By the looks of the circled room it looks like an obstructed room we had only it was on the dream. 7182. While the obstruction was noticeable it didn’t really take away from sitting out there. Especially for the price we paid. This was on the British isles cruise in sept. Enjoy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter