CB - 2 bedroom suite OR 2 rooms?

sWDWcopeland

Earning My Ears
Travel party - me, DH, DD26, DD21, DS18 and DD's boyfriend. What are some of the pros and cons of staying in the 2 bedroom vs. getting 2 rooms? I think we'd really like the living room & the tiny kitchenette but the boyfriend would have to sleep on the sofa bed (he said he didn't mind). Both options have 2 bathrooms so there's no difference there. Am I missing anything? Thanks

My biggest consideration when I was looking at the 2 bedroom suites was their proximity to everything else. The suites are in a tower that is at the veeeeeeery end of the resort. Great if you're going to volcano bay a lot, I guess, but maybe not convenient for much else. My husband and I are big walkers and it was just too much of a hassle to even consider.

When we went with a big group we just did multiple of the family suites and had them connecting and it worked great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter