CBR - if we do ARUBA - how do we bring our luggage & stuff to our room at 9 PM ?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
We do not need to be near the main pool - we are sans kids
We honeymooned on the island of Aruba - so I thought Aruba would be nice for our 34th wedding anniversary
Also Aruba is near the DVC food options :)

But we usually take a car service from Orlando airport with a food store stop and get a case of water, snacks, and some fruit.
With all that and 2 suitcases - How do we get our stuff to our Aruba room ?
We have never stayed at a moderate with so much stuff
Does CBR check in have a luggage rack on wheels we can use ?

Please help

We do not need to be near the main pool - we are sans kids
We honeymooned on the island of Aruba - so I thought Aruba would be nice for our 34th wedding anniversary
Also Aruba is near the DVC food options :)

But we usually take a car service from Orlando airport with a food store stop and get a case of water, snacks, and some fruit.
With all that and 2 suitcases - How do we get our stuff to our Aruba room ?
We have never stayed at a moderate with so much stuff
Does CBR check in have a luggage rack on wheels we can use ?

Please help

There are usually a couple luggage carts in the covered common area of each building.

So we can get on from the front desk near check in ?

cool - can we ride in the van too ?
2 adults
Yes, they took my husband and I in the van when we had groceries delivered last week, and they also took me in their van when we had to switch rooms in the middle of the night.

So nice - thank you IrishNYC :) you are the best one for advice

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter