CBR & king-bed rooms

cinjam

When will we go again???? Why in April, of course!
Has anyone ever stayed at the CBR in a king-bed room? What kind of view do these rooms have - standard or water?

Hi!

The views of the King Bed rooms vary. So, you may request a Water View but it would not be guaranteed. Back when the CBR first opened, there were just "view" room types. Back then, the King bed was actually a request with the view guaranteed.

Now, with a King Bed room, you can end up with either a water, courtyard or parking view.

We stayed at CBR in April 2002. We had a King room in Jamaica section with a courtyard view. While I would have prefered a water view, you really do not look out of the window that much. With the walkways going right past your window you tend to keep blinds closed for privacy. We did have a corner room, so we had two windows. The landscaping was beautiful, and very well maintained. I really enjoy the moderates. It is surprising to stay at such large resorts, but see very few people. I never get that impression when I go to visit the Deluxe properties. Have fun you will love CBR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter