• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CBR Martinique Buildings

LeeAnn

DIS Veteran
I had stayed at CBR Martinique building 23.
figured I would stay there again. It was convenient. However, I don’t see it on the map. Did the remove the building? I thought it was just one section was torn down for the Riveria

where should I stay that close to food court that is not preferred room?

Last edited:
There were several buildings removed for Riviera. Two of the different Martinique buildings we have stayed in were removed.

The Martinique buildings that remained are Preferred.

I think they may have water view rooms in preferred section that are not listed as preferred. I’m not positive on that though.

I think they may have water view rooms in preferred section that are not listed as preferred. I’m not positive on that though.

I think you're right. Ditto King. BUT that would be a request only for one in Martinique. The only way to guarantee Martinique (or Barbados) is to book preferred.

What building (that is not preferred) is best to be close the food court?

If you have booked a water/pool view room then you could request Martinique or Barbados (26 or 31 would be closest, but any of them would work). If you have a standard room booked then I would request Aruba 51 or Jamaica 45.

How long a walk from Aruba 51 or Jamaica 45 to the Food Court?

We have a Standard Room

Last edited:
There were several buildings removed for Riviera. Two of the different Martinique buildings we have stayed in were removed.

Barbados 11-16 were removed plus Martinique 21-23. Trinidad North was renamed Barbados. Trinidad South is just Trinidad now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter