CBR: Nemo Photos Available?

thomascaldwell1

DIS Veteran
Have the Nemo rooms at CBR been completed and if so, are there some photos of them available? I am dying to see it- think we'll stay there next year on our bounce-back. Thanks!

Have the Nemo rooms at CBR been completed and if so, are there some photos of them available? I am dying to see it- think we'll stay there next year on our bounce-back. Thanks!

Hi, hubby and I just stayed at CBR for 2 nights and we were lucky enough to get a Nemo room.

4249_555056260986_34506768_32888994_2676232_n.jpg

4249_555056265976_34506768_32888995_1939265_n.jpg

4249_555056270966_34506768_32888996_4594688_n.jpg

:wizard:

Hmm... So far, I'm not sure why I'd pay more for this room over a standard CBR room- am I missing something? I mean, yes, we love Nemo- and it looks very colorful and vibrant, but I didn't have any complaints about the standard CBR rooms when we went in December 2007... Thanks for the photos- this is what I was trying to figure out- if it was worth paying the extra $ to stay in the Nemo room. Thanks again!!

Hmm... So far, I'm not sure why I'd pay more for this room over a standard CBR room- am I missing something? I mean, yes, we love Nemo- and it looks very colorful and vibrant, but I didn't have any complaints about the standard CBR rooms when we went in December 2007... Thanks for the photos- this is what I was trying to figure out- if it was worth paying the extra $ to stay in the Nemo room. Thanks again!!

The rooms with the Nemo theme are the standard rooms at CBR. They do not cost extra. The Nemo theme is very subtle. The Pirate rooms are the ones that cost extra - the theme is very elaborate in those rooms.

So, if you do not book a Pirate room you will get a room with the Nemo theme.

This is a standard room at CBR. The pirate rooms and water view cost more.

Is it just me, or does it seem like there's not really any dresser space? When we went to ASMo last summer we had, I believe, six deep drawers. Seems like they took away some drawer space to put the refrigerator instead. :confused3

Is it just me, or does it seem like there's not really any dresser space? When we went to ASMo last summer we had, I believe, six deep drawers. Seems like they took away some drawer space to put the refrigerator instead. :confused3

We had plenty of storage space for the 4 of us. There are 4 dresser drawers, and the huge storage drawer in the bench. Plus I always take extra hangers and hang most of my clothes, there is lots of closet space, just never enough hangers!

We had plenty of storage space for the 4 of us. There are 4 dresser drawers, and the huge storage drawer in the bench. Plus I always take extra hangers and hang most of my clothes, there is lots of closet space, just never enough hangers!

Thanks for the info. Last time we stayed at CBR, we used the bench as a laundry hamper for our dirty clothes. ;) Guess I'll have to bring more hangers, because last year we were pressed for room at ASMo with six drawers. Maybe I'd better learn to pack a little less. :)

Thanks for the info. Last time we stayed at CBR, we used the bench as a laundry hamper for our dirty clothes. ;) Guess I'll have to bring more hangers, because last year we were pressed for room at ASMo with six drawers. Maybe I'd better learn to pack a little less. :)

After a few days we used the bench as a laundry hamper too! :rotfl: I just let DH and the kids have the dresser and I hung most of my clothes.

I know, it's hard not to pack the entire house! :upsidedow

Oh- I get it. I thought to get either a Nemo OR a Pirate room it was extra. I didn't realize the Nemo room is the 'STANDARD' now. How neat! Now I don't mind it! LOL... Thanks for the info folks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter