• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CBR or Coronado Springs?

im4pacers1

Mouseketeer
We are out of points and making a cash reservation. With all the updates and changes I’m wavering between CBR and CS. We are going for a. Quick 3 night kid free stay. Just one MK day and one day at HS. My priority is always ease of transportation (Moreso getting to and from the bus stops) We hate long, confusing walks to the bus stops or back to our room at the end of the day. I was thinking CBR would be good because of the skyliner but the Destino towers seem like they’d be good as far as placement of the bus stop. We’ve never stayed at either resort and with all the changes the trip reports and things are conflicting. Thoughts? Which would you choose? Also Beach club has availability but would be about $400.00 more for the 3 nights.

We are out of points and making a cash reservation. With all the updates and changes I’m wavering between CBR and CS. We are going for a. Quick 3 night kid free stay. Just one MK day and one day at HS. My priority is always ease of transportation (Moreso getting to and from the bus stops) We hate long, confusing walks to the bus stops or back to our room at the end of the day. I was thinking CBR would be good because of the skyliner but the Destino towers seem like they’d be good as far as placement of the bus stop. We’ve never stayed at either resort and with all the changes the trip reports and things are conflicting. Thoughts? Which would you choose? Also Beach club has availability but would be about $400.00 more for the 3 nights.
I did the tower recently. Yep it is quick to the buses. It will have people already on but some will still be getting off so we didn't have any issues getting a seat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter