CBR or CSR?

shannonstar

StarGirlJapp
We are going over Christmas and currently have a CSR standard reserved for Free Dining. We are thinking about switching to a CBR Pirate Room for just a little more $$$. Should we switch?

CSR has refurbished, so that's a plus

CBR has the Skyliner.

We have only ever stayed at POFQ in the Moderates, so I am doubting my current choice.

CBR Pirate rooms only have double beds, not queens, so take that into consideration. Also, Pirate rooms are farthest away from everything.

I've stayed at CSR twice now and totally enjoyed it both times.

I have not stayed at CBR we liked CSR a lot. But the skyliner would be a plus but not for more money with double beds. Equal costs not pirate room with dining probably a yes

we have stayed at CBR twice and CSR 4 times now, the last time at CSR being this past July. We like CSR alot too, the refurbished rooms are great, we never usually have to wait for a park bus, and with it being more centrally located, trips to the parks are quick. We are planning another trip next summer and will once again select CSR.

Absolutely not. As PP mentioned, the Pirate rooms are double beds and the unique frame has made them uncomfortable, according to many reports on here. Plus, they are the furthest away from everything. I definitely wouldn't switch, especially not for more money. If everything was equal, there would be a case to made for CBR. I'd keep your current reservation.

Reactions: Kae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter