• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CBR or POFQ

Racemom17

Mouseketeer
Looking ahead to Food and Wine next year...

Will do 2 days at Epcot, 1 day at MK and 1 pool day....

These two are at the top of our list since they are two we have not tried....

Which one do you like better and why.

Party of 4, 2 adults, 16 year old and 14 year old.

Looking ahead to Food and Wine next year...

Will do 2 days at Epcot, 1 day at MK and 1 pool day....

These two are at the top of our list since they are two we have not tried....

Which one do you like better and why.

Party of 4, 2 adults, 16 year old and 14 year old.

We've never stayed at POFQ as it doesn't appeal to us, but we loved everything about CBR. We found the grounds beautiful, the food court was nice with plenty of variety, the pool was great (and each village has its own quiet pool), and the transportation was some of the best we've experienced on property.

POFQ, it isn't even a close call. POFQ is much more compact, has only one stop, and while the food court is small it has better offerings than CBR.

We far preferred POFQ over CBR. POFQ has the perfect size, theming. The rooms were immaculate. The food court had a decent selection (and sometimes we walked over to POR for more variety). The bus service was fantastic.

We would have no issues returning to POFQ, and would only consider CBR if it were the only option left for a family of 5.

I've stayed at both and they are both great! We stayed POFQ in 2013 and CBR preferred room last week! We had excellent luck with buses at both places, although sometimes POFQ shared with POR. CBR had i think 7 stops just inside the resort, so sometimes it felt like it took a while just to get off the resort grounds.

POFQ is my favorite resort, just because it's so small. We like to do breakfast at the resort some days, so I like to be close to the restaurants. We had free dining last week so we paid extra for a preferred room at CBR to be able to use our mugs for coffee and stuff easily.

We loved the pool at POFQ and the resort mardi gras theming. CBR seemed a lot duller in comparison, but very pretty. My kids loved the beach areas at CBR, we let them play there on the sand. We didn't swim at CBR, so I can't comment on that.

I think both are great, you will hopefully like both.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter