CBR Preferred Roll in shower rooms location

disneyobessed

DIS Veteran
Good Morning
We have a preferred roll in shower room booked for August. Could anyone tell me where the locations of these would be? TY

I believe Preferred rooms are in the "islands" of Martinique or Barbados.

Edited to correct the renaming of Trinidad north to Barbados

Last edited:
Ours last December was Martinique. It was the first pick up spot which was great so we never had to wait for a second bus. It was incredibly far away from the Skyliner spot so we took an internal bus to that.

Ours last December was Martinique. It was the first pick up spot which was great so we never had to wait for a second bus. It was incredibly far away from the Skyliner spot so we took an internal bus to that.
Do you remember which building it was? I know some are actually closer to Riveria Skyliner

Do you remember which building it was? I know some are actually closer to Riveria Skyliner
CBR "preferred" buildings will be closer to Old Port Royale -- Martinique and Barbados. The Riviera Skyliner is on the other side of Barefoot Bay, with Aruba buildings 55 and 56 the closest. Jamaica building 41 is closest to the CBR Skyliner, with Barbados building 33 and Trinidad buildings 34 and 35 right across the bay.

I don’t remember the building number, but it was not close to the skyliner at all. It was close to the main building where the restaurant is. I don’t mind walking at all, but it was too far and too confusing to walk to the skyliner from. Much easier to take the bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter