CBR Skyliner

pearljim

DIS Veteran
Is it feasible to park at CBR and then take the Skyliner to a park? I recall many years ago you could self park at the Poly and ride the monorail to MK but they put a stop to that. 😊

I believe you can get a guest pass to park at a resort but it is limited to like 4 hours. After that you would have to pay to park.

I’m sure if you valet parked and paid for that they’d let you BUT imagine if everyone wanted to just park at the hotels Skyliner leaves from and go to the park. Where would the hotel guests park ?

Hotel parking lots are marked not for theme park access. They couldn’t handle the numbers and still have room for guests staying at the hotel. So, do like everyone else and pay at the parking lot.

If the reason is to ride the Skyliner then follow Disney’s request and park at Hollywood Studios.

Is it feasible to park at CBR and then take the Skyliner to a park? I recall many years ago you could self park at the Poly and ride the monorail to MK but they put a stop to that. 😊
No. But you can pay to park at HS and ride the Skyliner to the hub at CBR.

I’m sure if you valet parked and paid for that they’d let you BUT imagine if everyone wanted to just park at the hotels Skyliner leaves from and go to the park. Where would the hotel guests park ?
I don’t think that Moderate Resorts have valet parking.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter