CBR Snacks

Olallamom

Breast cancer survivor
For those of you who have been to CBR lately, what kinds of things were you able to purchase with you snack credits? I have seen lots of lists for other resorts but nothing for CBR.

I've also been wondering abou this too. Either not many people from the DIS stay at CBR or they aren't eating there lol.

OK, I'll try to describe as much as I can remember!

I will say the snacks were well labled at CBR in the food court. We got small fruit dishes (strawberries or melon) which were great for feeding the baby! We got muffins, crumb cake, and chips. I saw many baked goods--danish, bagels, two slices of bread. There were lots of bagged treats by the checkout, and fresh fruit.

At one point I picked out a fruit and cheese plate and was told it was an entree' credit, so be careful because those are right next to the fruit-only plates that do count as a snack credit.

I did not have any luck using a snack credit for a box of doughnuts like others did. However, I had to buy those in the gift shop instead of the food court and I don't think the CMs there understood the dining plan. I could have made them try, I supposed, but I just paid for them. No biggie.

michygoomy said:
OK, I'll try to describe as much as I can remember!

I will say the snacks were well labled at CBR in the food court. We got small fruit dishes (strawberries or melon) which were great for feeding the baby! We got muffins, crumb cake, and chips. I saw many baked goods--danish, bagels, two slices of bread. There were lots of bagged treats by the checkout, and fresh fruit.

At one point I picked out a fruit and cheese plate and was told it was an entree' credit, so be careful because those are right next to the fruit-only plates that do count as a snack credit.

I did not have any luck using a snack credit for a box of doughnuts like others did. However, I had to buy those in the gift shop instead of the food court and I don't think the CMs there understood the dining plan. I could have made them try, I supposed, but I just paid for them. No biggie.

We spent 9 days at CBR in May on the DP. I'm going to try & add to the above list:

bowl of grapes
Itzakadoozie
Mickey Ice cream bar
bottle of water
big cookies (sugar, sickerdoodle, maybe choc. chip)

Hmmm...I can't recall anything else right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter