CCC (National Car Rental) to Epcot?

N Shah

Earning My Ears
Im renting a car at MCO and returning to the CCC. When I return the car to the CCC, I would like to go straight to Epcot. Can someone please let me know how to get to Epcot after returning the car? Does Disney have shuttles running? Or is this something I need to get National Car Rental to assist with?

Similarly, does anyone know how to get from Animal Kingdom to the CCC? When I leave disney, I plan to rent a car from the CCC.

Thank you in advance.

I'm pretty sure they are still doing shuttles, at least according to the Car Care Center webpage
Complimentary Shuttle Service
The Care Center offers complimentary shuttle service to the Transportation and Ticket Center at Walt Disney World Resort, which offers complimentary transportation to the theme parks and Resort hotels. Depending on availability, transportation to and from select Walt Disney World Resort hotels may also be arranged.

You can call (407) 824-3470 to book or schedule a shuttle pick-up appointment. (I'll add you can also call to verify they are running shuttles)

The CCC shuttle will drop you off anywhere on property when you drop the car off. For a pick up it needs to be scheduled 24 hours in advance and I believe they will only pick up from the resorts, not the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter