CCI Reservation Question

SDRocKGirL

Mouseketeer
For all of you Candy Cane Inn veterans, I just wanted to know:

At the bottom of the reservation page it says this: * Credit cards are used for Guarantee only - no charges are applied.

I just wanted to make sure this was true because I want to reserve a room (under my name) before it gets fully booked. This trip is going to be footed by my mom for my birthday :blush: which basically translated to me having no money on my card if they DO charge it.

Can anyone confirm that they really don't charge until the day you're there?

Thanks!!

Yes, it's true. I have reservations right now for Septemer which I made in April. Also did it last February. no charge until check-in, unless of course you are a no-show. Then you pay a night regardless.

Yep, you are safe. They wont charge until check in. At that point you can change the card, split it, what ever!

I reserved 14 rooms on my card and would have had a heart attack if they had charged them to me...they didn't! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter