Celebration at the Top

MinnieMin

Earning My Ears
No dates past May 7. Do you think they will extend this or is it gone?

I'm not impressed with the reviews of the MK dessert party and was looking for something "special" to add to our trip, but there are sad offerings these days

No dates past May 7. Do you think they will extend this or is it gone?

I'm not impressed with the reviews of the MK dessert party and was looking for something "special" to add to our trip, but there are sad offerings these days
I check multiple times a day. Hoping it is still happening and that I get it for my stay. I am concerned that I miss it when it is posted because it doesn’t seem to follow any schedule and the number of seats is so limited. I am frustrated that it will probably be luck of the draw.

Of course the day that I call in the morning and ask about it they tell me that nothing is available and they aren’t sure if they will extend it past May 7th. Then when I get off work and check they update for the dates I wanted and I miss it. This is infuriating.

Last edited:

I'm trying to get this for my June trip with my sister. It's really infuriating that there's no pattern about when the dates are and when they are released. I guess the only thing I can do is check several times a day and hope for the best.

Opening this topic again. Wondering when Celebration at the top will release for July (or is it dead). Could they be setting something new up for the 4th? Maybe with crazy pricing like new-years? Either way, its nuts how there is no release date - unless I missed something?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter