Celebrations Galore & Free Dining too! A Sept 2012 PTR (TR started!)

I realize you are in Disney as I write this, but hope you are having a great time and I can't wait to hear all about your trip when you get back. I have followed your other trip and look forward to hearing about this one!

:wave2:

Was great running into you and meeting your beautiful family at FQ! Hope you're enjoying your trip! :goodvibes

Can't wait to hear how your trip went! Hope you have (are having) a great time!

Hello everyone! We are home from vacation and I can't wait to share everything with you! We had a wonderful week and it sinks to be back home (this terrible sinus headache isn't making it any easier). I have tons to do before I can even think about uploading my pics, so please be patient!

you gotta take a rest after a Disney vaca!!:rotfl2: It seriously takes me a day or two to come off that Disney rush...

Hi Meghan,

I am the one that said hello at POFQ in the lobby. Hope you had a great trip!

Jacqui said:
Hi Meghan,

I am the one that said hello at POFQ in the lobby. Hope you had a great trip!

Hi there! So glad that you said hello. I hope that you had a wonderful trip!

Hi everyone! Sorry that I dropped off the face of the earth. It's been hard getting back into the swing of things here at home. I did upload my pics to my computer and I did order the pics from my camera (great deals from Snapfish and Shutterfly). I still need to edit my Photopass pics!

I need to come up with a TR title too. Ah!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter