Celebratory Dinner Suggestions

2Infinity&Beyond

Earning My Ears
First timer poster and runDisney newbie here!

Even though I have been to WDW numerous times, Wine and Dine weekend will be my first runDisney trip. With my 180 day ADR window quickly approaching, I was curious to hear what restaurants everyone eat at for a celebratory dinner after the half marathon. I'm always looking to try something new and exciting!

Many thanks in advance!

I think it depends on what you like and what your price range is. Some will spring for a signature meal at say California grill or Yachtsman. Others will go to Ohana or do a character meal. Last year I did Chefs de France. In 2015 I did Biergarten.

We have always had our celebration dinner after Marathon Weekend at Boatwrights at POR; but I'm a sucker for that place so it's easy to go back. You are definitely spoilt for choice when it comes to this particular question. I would say there's probably not a bad decision to be made as I have yet to have a truly disappointing meal anywhere at WDW. Find a place that looks good to you and as @Ariel484 suggested Treat. Yo. Self.

We tend to eat a light meal somewhere that serves lots of alcohol. :drinking1

I saw something about Beaches and Cream adding "adult" floats. Might have to be a future post race visit. But seriously I did California Grill after my last Goody so in the "spring for signature" camp as well.

Flying Fish is my go to, although I'm "patiently" waiting for it to reopen... but I'm really not too picky as I love most restaurants.

I'll probably definitely have a celebratory drink at Jock Lindsay's since that's become one of my favorite places to hang out recently...

Thanks for great suggestions!

My wife is on Team Ohana, but after reading your posts I might have to get her to commit to California Grill. I do love sushi!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter