Celebrites In Disney?

TinkRockz106

Disney World Is My World!:) All Our Dreams Come Tr
hey i was just wondering if any of you have seen any celebrity at disney? and not minnie , mickey , etc.!! I have really never seen anybody at dinsey.

but when i was on the plane going to disney i happened to be a couple of rows back from..the head coach of the Boston Celtics!!!:scared1:

I was in Gasparilia (sp?) Grill and Games in the GF and when I was playing a game my mom told me that some celebrity was there (forgot who though).

I saw Neil Patrick Harris watching the Candlelight Processional during the holidays.

We were in MK the same day as Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise

We never saw them, but we did notice increased security in some areas

We were in DL last June the same day as Kobe Bryant. Didn't see him though.

My parents saw Michael Jackson in DL back in the 70's :rotfl:

Neil Patrick Harris was my guest celebrity narrator at the Candlelight Processional in December.

I've also seen Rosie O'Donell (back right after Tarzan was made) and Whoopi Goldberg.

I saw:
Dylan & Cole Sprouse
Jake Ryan from hannah montana
micheal from zoey 101

Thats it.
:)

Michael J Fox?
I dont know who he is, but we saw him at Epcot a few years ago...
my uncle just kept torturing him...
we first saw him in Test Track and my uncle kept screaming his name, because he was in the car in front of us...
yeh, but thats all xP

I saw Mary-Kate and Ashley Olson at Boardwalk in DTD about 11 years ago.

Well, John Stamos was our Celebrity Guest for Candlelight Processional.

and Tiger Woods at a golfing tournament!

i met Mitchel Musso in 2006 when he was doing a meet and greet at the BoardWalk
i saw Miley Cyrus
Sprouse Twins
Tom & Kate
Jon & Kate
i was walking next to tiger woods in 2006 back to the hotel room....and me and dad were talking about him and how great he played. all of a sudden i heard a thank you and i turned around and OMG. i was star struck:scared1:

Michael J Fox?
I dont know who he is, but we saw him at Epcot a few years ago...
my uncle just kept torturing him...
we first saw him in Test Track and my uncle kept screaming his name, because he was in the car in front of us...
yeh, but thats all xP

Michael J. Fox is the main character for all the back to the future movies! saw them all a million times!:happytv:

On the way to a Disney Cruise we met Jenna from Survivor All-Stars. Lmao! But she isn't really famous xD

&My bestfriend was there for Michael Phelp's parade!

i met Mitchel Musso in 2006 when he was doing a meet and greet at the BoardWalk
i saw Miley Cyrus
Sprouse Twins
Tom & Kate
Jon & Kate
i was walking next to tiger woods in 2006 back to the hotel room....and me and dad were talking about him and how great he played. all of a sudden i heard a thank you and i turned around and OMG. i was star struck:scared1:

Like Jon&Kate Plus 8?!?!

I saw all the DC stars at The DCGames and some international stars,

Plus Sabrina Bryan during the first day of filming for the WDW Christmas Day Parade in 2007 I think

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter