• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

celebrity apprentice

snowyjoey

I don't really care if you think I'm strange, I ai
idk if i'm the only one who watches it but i love the celebrity apprentice it is the most awesome show ever this season i love cyndi sharron and brett.
this is for the people who are mad about what happens on the show like i am mad about how cyndi got fired for having the best room and holly stayed even though she did the stuff everone hated. i think donald trump playes favorites what do you think
i am also glad brett michales is out of the hospital and alive:hippie:

Have you ever listened to any of Brett Michaels' band's music? Or his own solo stuff, for that matter?

yes i have i love poison but i don't really like hi solo stuff he is like my fave guy singer ever

i watch apprentice! i love to watch it!!!!! i love the fact that the money goes to charity! i anted cyndi to win! holly needs to go!

I totally wanted Cyndi to win I loved her Holly needs to lose

I didn't like like Holly or summer, they were pretty mean to Cydi. I wanted Sharon Ozzy to win, but I guess that's not happening. But my second choice was Brett, so it's good that he's still in it.

By the way, did you hear Brett Michaels is back in the hospital with a stroke? poor guy, I hope he's ok.

the finalle was awesome i'm glad brett won since cyndi didn't i am really just glad holly didnt win i also loved seeing cyndi sing i had never seen her on tv singing live i have only heard he sing on the songs on my ipod she was really good except even though it was cool it went kinda far when she got on the table

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter