• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Celebrity for Kids

LemonNeko

Mouseketeer
I've got a tentative booking on celebrity solstice. Does anyone have any experience with the kids clubs? I know celebrity generally isn't as family friendly as Royal but I finally found a Bermuda cruise that's a price I'm willing to pay. It looks like the format of the kids programs is the same. Thanks

We cruised Celebrity when our kids were little (maybe 2 & 4, but we could use the kids clubs) and loved it. It was our best kids club experience based on the quality of the interaction with the staff, there were very few kids on the cruise, like less than 20. We also used the in-room babysitting. It was a long time ago so I can barely remember.

I've read a couple of reviews on cruise critic and it sounds like young kids enjoy it a lot more than teens. I think my son is happier with less kids as he'll get more attention. I know he'd like the bells and whistles on the Anthem but it's almost double the price and I'm not sure I can handle all those people.

we just got back from the celebrity reflection and my kids love it ( ages 3 and 8) they wanted to go every day, and even wanted to go do the dinner parties at the kids club instead of coming to do the fancy dinners with us LOL. however there was nothing for our son who was under 3 other than in room babysitting.

The Solstice doesn't got to Bermuda. I think you mean Summit.
Yes, I should have said summit. I wrote this right after putting it on hold and got the names mixed up. We decided to try it and it's during summer break so there will be a number of other kids on the ship.

My dh and I were on the summit to bermuda last May. There were almost no kids on board. There was a little girl in the bar at around 10 pm and the bartender rolled his eyes and said "i think it is bedtime".. I thought that was rude.
I would think in the summer there would be much more kids on board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter