Celebrity Sighting? Who is This?

Oh I love David Tuterra! I am (will be) a Disney Bride this Halloween, finally! After having to Cancel 2 years in a row, we are officially getting married on Halloween at the resort:)now, fyi, our wedding is not having a coture wedding,but a big one, around 90 guests. And from talking to brides that have had weddimgs elsewhere, I can tell you that our wedding costs no more than they paid but Disney Does everything!! Now, of course if you have the $$ to get married in the park, (hundreds of thousands of $$)you can do that, but otherwise, the regular faire is brilliant,literally point at the pics of what you want.We saw the david tuterra show with the DLR wedding and it was amazing. Way over the top. Well, if anyone wants a Disney fairytale wedding, I highly suggest checking it out. Our wedding planner Traci Banister is so amazing and she really knows how to throw a party. :)

Corpsebride - I am so happy to see you back on the boards. I wondered what had happened with your Disney wedding. I am soooo happy for you that you finally get to have it this Halloween. I hope it turns out to be just exactly what you've wanted and planned for! :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter