Celebritys

♥Ariel♥

DIS Veteran
i know we already had a thread like this but i couldnt find it.

i havnt actually met a celebrity, but this girl in my class her dad is Michael Ossi, John travoltas attorney.
then has anyone heard of Kona skatepark in florida, my brothers friends family owns it.
And my best friends dad, dave widell, was in the NFL

:cool1:

I have met Jim Spanarkel(announcer, ex-NBA player, and I think #2 on Duke's scoring list) because I have gone to school with his son since 2nd grade, so Michael Strahan walking out of a bagel place near my house, and met Jay and Silent Bob. I have met others but cant think right now

I've met Trent Tomlinson. (Moderately known, somewhat local, country singer.)

I met Brad Garret (the brother in Everybody Loves Raymond and the husband in Till Death) at the exit of Rock N Roller Coaster. His son wanted to go but his daughter didn't, so he had to wait with her.

My uncle is Bernie Ebers from Worldcom.... he's in jail, now. :lmao:

Um, we happened to be at Dollywood when Dolly Parton was there, and I saw her from a distance.... my friend was stalking her because she wanted to meet a famous person.

Oh, two weeks ago I met these two old dudes that were famous at some time... can't remember their names. :laughing:

I've met Andy Hurley and Joe Trohman of Fall Out Boy and the Bassist from HIM. Andy is super short in person and is really sweet but shy. Joe was totally cool. The bassist from HIM only really spoke Finnish. Not a whole lot of English.

The only somewhat celeb that I have met close up is Dominique Dawes(former USA Olympic Gymnast). She was very nice and very helpful to me and the other young gymnasts at the school at once attended.

i saw two people from the london wicked at the stage door and oh i nearly forgot, when I was 2 i also met the queen and prince philip when they visited my home town

I've seen alot of celebrities but haven't met anyy.

I saw Steve Carell jogging over the summer becuase he owns a house in my town.
And I've seen Steven Tyler at Dairy Queen. He also owns a house in my town. hah.
and one of the actresses from Secret Life was like right next to me at a store once. My friend and I didnt talk to her though. hahah.

i have met Mickey Mouse and Minnie plus others!!:laughing:

;)

Curtis from the JeanMarie is the only celebrity I've met.
My brothers friend's brother is the drummer (I think) for a band called Poison The Well or something like that.

I've seen alot of celebrities but haven't met anyy.

I saw Steve Carell jogging over the summer becuase he owns a house in my town.
And I've seen Steven Tyler at Dairy Queen. He also owns a house in my town. hah.
and one of the actresses from Secret Life was like right next to me at a store once. My friend and I didnt talk to her though. hahah.

hey do u live in boston cuz under ur avatar it says fenway park...i also live in boston if u do and that is cool if u did live in boston and u met all those famous people.

the famous people i met and saw were....
WWE Superstar Chavo ( met)
WWE Matt Hardy (met)
WWE Mark Henry (met)
WWE Evan Bourne ( met )
WWE Jimmy Wang Yang (met)
WWE Ricky Ortis ( saw)
WWE Bam Neely ( saw)
WWE Mickie James ( saw)
WWE Candice Michelle ( saw) and almost saw her kill someone with her rental car!lol!
WWE Cryme Tyme ( saw)
Disney Channels Jason Earles ( met)
American Galdiators Wolf( saw) but friend and friends father met
American Gladiators Venom (saw) but friend and friends father met
and i know that this is a longgg list but its tru i am also going to met WWE John Cena

I've met basically half of every Bengal/Reds player to play for their team since 2005. I've met tons of players from other teams, because our hotel is either used or is next to where they usually stay.

Other than that, I've seen President Bush in person, and I've met John Cougar Mellencamp and his wife. My hair stylist's son is good friends with his kids. One of my best friend's dad was the Heisman runner-up in 1989 and played in the NFL. I know a lot of other people, but there not really people anyone here would have heard of unless they're from the Cincinnati area.

oh i forgot....when i was going to disney on the airplane dock rivers was right in the row in front of me and dock rivers is the coach for the boston celtics.
the airplane attendents dint notice in till he got up from his seat i was soo shocked!

I have met the band Sing It Loud, Mitchel Musso at Future of Cool at Disney's Boardwalk, and the Jonas Brothers.

i met the guy from jeopardy when i was like 5.
he had the room next to my family's room at AKL in WDW
haha

I met the producer of the Dark Knight.
He's my friend's cousin, and he came in and talked to some kids at school in a seminar. His advice was amazing, and he answered all of my questions really well.

I've met the band Honor Society..they're not well known, but they just signed with Hollywood Records, so they will be soon.
And I've also seen the Jonas Brothers from 5 feet away. And winked at them. Ha but that's all I can think of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter