Cell Phones

I am not allowed to get a cell phone, even if I were to buy it myself my parents still wouldn't allow it. I want a pink razor, or this green flip that I saw in Best Buy once. Maybe I can convince my parents once I have enough to pay for one :rolleyes:

~Caitlin

I didn't get a cellphone till my 16th b-day. Don't worry. You're not the only one.

i have a verizon LG phone but i need a new battery for it because I left it in the rain outside by accident and the battery got wet. hoping for a battery for Valentine's Day.:bitelip:

MOTOROLA-RAZR-Magenta-Chic-and-Sleek-2.jpg

I have a magenta razr.
:)

i have an icky verizon phone, no camera, or anything special

i have a verizon LG phone but i need a new battery for it because I left it in the rain outside by accident and the battery got wet. hoping for a battery for Valentine's Day.:bitelip:

i dropped it in a toilet twice.:lmao:

I didn't get a cellphone till my 16th b-day. Don't worry. You're not the only one.

Trust me, it has nothing to do with how old I am. My older sister got her first cell phone when she was 13 years old, and I am almost 15. She has had 4 cell phones since then. The Funny thing is, I have always been more responsible than my older sister. :confused3

~Caitlin

it doesnt come upp......

but anyways look at my profile and watch the video!!omg sooooo funny!!

I think I would break that razor phone in a heart beat. My friend snapped hers in half a week later after she got it.

Totally off topic, but, Kylie!!! Omg, you probably don't remember me from Magictrips, but we used to talk all the time! I was Pleakley, but then it got stupid cause it wouldn't let me change my infooo. I was also the one that brought you to the DIS. =] Sorry, but, I got excited... haha.

best flippin phone ever.

sonyericssonw550ifronttt0.gif

but mines white and has a charm of a kitty with a pink poof ball. :goodvibes

I have the black LG Chocolate.
Chocolate_UK.jpg

It looks like the US version is different to the UK one.
Chocolate_US.jpg

y does everyone have the razor and babypiglet i would never be able to use that phone my friend has one and she said it was for busness ppl and then she brought it bac...lol it looks cool thou

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter