Cellular plans and phones for family of 5

Larger screen, better battery, better/faster processor, more storage. AND it's cheaper.

I'm personally not comfortable with Boost (or with Cricket, etc), I'd rather be on one of the "Big 2", MAYBE T-mobile.

But of course, you're moving the goal posts. I was responding to your comment about "inflated charge per month", which is not true (for us at least).

No doubt it is better. But $700 better? The Big 2 are ripping you off. They should be broken up and disbanded.

No doubt it is better. But $700 better? The Big 2 are ripping you off. They should be broken up and disbanded.
But I'm not paying $700 more. I'm paying $180, $20 less than what Boost is charging for an older model.

Again, your statement about "inflated charge per month" is wrong.

I have five phones with cricket. (At&t) It cost me $125/month and we have unlimited. They sell the iphone and if you open new accts they have great deals on the phones. I switched from Verizon years ago and haven't looked back. Customer service has always been great and we have used several stores as well with no issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter