cemultivantages now offer child's annual passes for ages 3 to 11

DLPdaft

<font color=royalblue>Cannot stop singing "Just li
Just noticed this after a couple of posts recently - cemultiavantages have changed their offer for children when you buy an annual pass from them - it comes with an offer to buy a child's pass of the same type for 35 euros, but now it for children aged up to 11 (the previous offer was a free childs pass, but only up to age 7).

This makes the cemultiavantages a better deal for many families with children I think :) -

http://www.ce-multiavantages.com/404/passeports-annuels-promos.html

That's good to know. Up until a couple of hours ago I was planning to book a standard package (on-site hotel and tickets) but am now considering staying off-site, which we've never done before, and purchasing annual passes, especially if it means we could plan another visit. There'll be two adults and one child, aged 7.

Do these offers come up often? We aren't going until late November. I'm assuming the annual passports are valid for a year from the day they're purchased. Is that correct?

Is an annual passport always better value than staying on-site with a standard package?

Thanks,
I'd checked earlier and the Fantasy was at 143Euro so was just about to order for our family of 5 from Promoparcs at 125Euro. You've saved me 80 Euros!!!

That's good to know. Up until a couple of hours ago I was planning to book a standard package (on-site hotel and tickets) but am now considering staying off-site, which we've never done before, and purchasing annual passes, especially if it means we could plan another visit. There'll be two adults and one child, aged 7.

Do these offers come up often? We aren't going until late November. I'm assuming the annual passports are valid for a year from the day they're purchased. Is that correct?

Is an annual passport always better value than staying on-site with a standard package?

it depends what dates you plan on staying onsite and for how long, also how many trips you intend taking in a one-year period.

The cemultiavantages and promoparcs sites have been offering free/reduced price children's APs for at least the last couple of years now, in one form or another.

Yes, once you buy your AP from cemultiavantages or promoparcs, you usually get 6 months to make it permanent, which you do on your first day at DLP after you've bought the APs. From the date you make the AP permanent at DLP, you get one year to use it for park entry.

ie if you buy your AP from cemultiavantages on 25th April, and you make it permanent at DLP on say 16th September, you have up to and including 15th September the following year to use the AP at DLP.

We've booked to fly to Paris on 26 November and coming back 1 December (Tuesday to Sunday). I've priced up the Cheyenne which works out just over £1000 including tickets.

We like the look of the off-site Dream Castle and thought we might try here for a change and purchase annual passports. We would probably make one additional trip in the year, maybe once the new Ratatouille ride is open.

I don't know whether to stick to what we know and book a package or try something different :confused3

30th November is a blockout date for the Fantasy annual pass, so you'd have to go for the Dream pass if you were buying annual passes.

http://www.dlrpmagic.com/calendar/annual-passport-blockouts/

The Dream Castle is a much nicer hotel than the Cheyenne, and Dream passes give you access to Extra Magic Hours, just like staying onsite, and if you're intending going to DLP again within that one year, I'd say go for the Dream passes - they give you discounts on shopping and souvenirs whilst at DLP too :).

Look around on various sites to get a best price for the Dream Castle too - when we stayed there in November 11 we paid less than £50 per night.

I was going to stay on-site this year, but what a great deal on annual passes - can't really say no to that.

I have never used this website before and I know that I have to join and pay 20 euros which is fine. I have tried to fill in the form but there are some questions I don't know what to put down and it won't let me leave it blank - I've translated them to: number of employees, name of company, logo, siret?, website.

Can anybody help please :confused3

i think before that you get the option to pick "professional, association, or particular". Did you pick particular? The others are business affiliate options I believe.

we have had total value from our annual passes we got them in july and went for 4 days and have had another 4 days last week we only paid 119¬ they have gone up since so thats just over 14¬ per day in the park ,wow ive just worked that out thats great:thumbsup2:cool1: and the 20¬ joining fee we have got back using the 10% discount in shops and restaurants no brainer really :cloud9:

Thanks for all the great advice. Definitely seems to be a good option for us and a few more months planning before we decide :goodvibes

DLPdaft you say you booked the Dream Castle for £50 a night, sounds like a bargain, which website did you use?

Thanks for all the great advice. Definitely seems to be a good option for us and a few more months planning before we decide :goodvibes

DLPdaft you say you booked the Dream Castle for £50 a night, sounds like a bargain, which website did you use?

its usually travelrepublic, but I've booked using ebookers and expedia too (remember cashback sites as well).

I'll have a look at these websites and will continue planning, which of course is one of the best things about going to DLP :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter