Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Breakfast and / or dinner

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Anytime....I love cereal

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Other

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters
If I eat cereal now it's Special K but when the boys were growing up I always ate Captain Crunch with crunch berries.

I love cereal! These days I try to stick to the healthier choices, like a granola or something, but sometimes, when it's on sale, I havfe to go for the sweet stuff, especially the king of all cerealdom, Fruity Pebbles! Mmmmmmm!

I've always hated cereal, even as a kid. I love milk but the thought of eating something soggy in it, blegh. DH loves frosted flakes. And 2 of my kids eat cereal everyday. They can't function without it. Usually a mix of cheerios and something sugary, like froot loops.

I rarely eat cereal for breakfast; it's usually a late night snack, either in a bowl with milk or dry straight out of the box. Various Chex (except wheat), Honey Nut Cheerios, Rice Krispies, Life, sometimes Frosted Flakes of Corn. (dare not use the dirty S word).

When I was a kid, my favorite changed frequently depending on what toy was inside the box.

I rarely eat cereal for breakfast; it's usually a late night snack, either in a bowl with milk or dry straight out of the box. Various Chex (except wheat), Honey Nut Cheerios, Rice Krispies, Life, sometimes Frosted Flakes of Corn. (dare not use the dirty S word).

When I was a kid, my favorite changed frequently depending on what toy was inside the box.

Oh yea....the toys!!!!! I can remember getting up early after grocery day to try and get the toy. There are 5 kids in my family so it was every boy/ girl for theirselves! I laugh now....I would move mountains to get that 5 cents sticker!!!!

Yeah, whatever happened to the toy in the box? These days it's always some kind of code for a website where you can play a cereal mascot themed browser game or something. I used to love these little transforming robots that came in a few varieties, and the cardboard masks on the back of C3POs, especially because you could see which one you were getting. I remember tearing apart the grocery aisle looking for a Darth Vader, as I'm sure many other children did (especially since I rarely found one...so many storm troopers)!

I am not a fan of cereal for the most part. If I do eat it, it's for a snack, not a meal. And it's very far and few between.

Lucky Charms
Coco Pebbles
Golden Grahams
Cinnamon Life
Oh's
Honey Nut Cheerios (with a banana)
occassionally Fruit Loops

Cereal I hate:
Frosted Flakes
Corn Flakes
Anything "bran"
Regular Life (tastes like dough)
Regular Rice Krispies
Puffed Rice cereal
Chex

Most of the "hates" were cereal I grew up eating Every.Single. Morning. I got so sick of them that I still won't eat them to this day. The "likes" group is awful, nutrition-wise, LOL, but like I said,I maybe eat about 8 bowls of cereal a year, so *if* I have one, it'd most likely be one of those.

My kids LOVE Rice Krispies and Life. Their favorite is Frosted Mini Wheats (which are *ok*).

I bought Chex once just to see if they would eat it and we pretty much threw the whole box away. No one liked it.

Putting a toy in with the cereal is now considered a choking hazard (aka Lawsuit City). So then they started putting the toy in a separate little bag OUTSIDE of the cereal bag. Well now they hardly even do that anymore, either because they're too afraid that little Suzy will STILL think it's food and try to eat it, they're just flat out too cheap to make toys anymore, or because the war on childhood obesity people like to blame said obesity on the practice of pairing fun toys along with junk food (same people who want to ban toys in Happy Meals). Take your pick. :upsidedow

I love cereal, I usually eat it at breakfast and sometimes over the weekend it's my dinner.
My favorites are Honey Nut Cheerios, Kix, Life and Honey Bunches of Oats. I hate any kind that has marshmallows in it. I only eat unhealthy cereal, like Frosted Flakes or Fruit Loops every few months.

I love to mix regular Cheerios and Honey Nut Cheerios, sweet, but not too sweet. Think I'll have some now, lol!

We love cereal. We currently have 11 kinds to choose from. I'm logging my food & exercise on My Fitness Pal for the past year and a half. It was an eye-opener to me what a serving size actually is. But looking at my food log, I obviously find ways to fit it in! Had Cracklin' Oat Bran for dinner last night! :woohoo:

I eat cereal every day.

I love the Kashi brand, harvest cinnamon. It's wonderful!

I'm addicted to it. :)

I tried a few of those so-called healthy cereals from the natural/organic aisle in the supermarket. Stuff like Barbara's Puffins. :crazy2: Yuck. The cardboard box probably would have been tastier. Give me the standard bad stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter