Cerebel Palsy

Disneyboy24

Mouseketeer
Hello I'm Josh I was born with cerebral palsy I had 9 surgeries on my right leg my entire life and in 2011 I had my first operation on my right arm I also had eye surgery as a baby doctors said I couldn't make it but I did I drive and do things for myself.

Hello I'm Josh I was born with cerebral palsy I had 9 surgeries on my right leg my entire life and in 2011 I had my first operation on my right arm I also had eye surgery as a baby doctors said I couldn't make it but I did I drive and do things for myself.
Hi DB24. Well, I guess you gave those doctors from years ago a lesson in determination!, your determination. Good for you!! Thanks for sharing some of your personal victories, you inspire others. I can only imagine what additional personal victories lie ahead for you. Have a great day.

HELLO Josh, wow you have been through so much! Kudos to you. How are you feeling these days , and what are you up to?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter